What's New MPQ (May 24, 2021)

Options

Comments

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I would be on board for a meta Hypno Hustler supplanting Okoye as the most complained about 5* in MPQ.
  • IamGrootacus
    IamGrootacus Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I went to chamomile being very zen or peaceful.  So I want to see a Xorn who is a Buddhist Or Wonderman who is a pacifist.  Who doesn't want Wonderman in the game?
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Or just imagine how amazing it would be to have Prince Ace! We never technically see him dancing but c'mon, you just know that man could get down.

• DAZ0273
    edited May 2021
    Options
    I went to chamomile being very zen or peaceful.  So I want to see a Xorn who is a Buddhist Or Wonderman who is a pacifist.  Who doesn't want Wonderman in the game?
    Sure let's have Simon, he is only just slightly behind Hank Pym in being a screw up!

A short history of Wonder Man

Traitor

Dead

Zombie

No wait…not Zombie! Maybe?

Coward

Sort of getting likeable?

Oh…so you are “nearly as strong as Thor?” OK

Oh no…GETTING A BIT COCKY

A******

She’s just not that into you, Dude

Exploded

Force Works

Exploded again!

Creepy energy ghost

Betrays the Avengers…AGAIN!

Absorbed

No idea

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Chamomile feels English to me; maybe it’s finally Captain Britain? Or maybe Death’s Head II, he was british right?
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    Chamomile feels English to me; maybe it’s finally Captain Britain? Or maybe Death’s Head II, he was british right?

Ha, ha - that would be quite funny because we spell it "Camomile"! I have no idea why...
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm happy to see Balance of Power again.
  • Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 380 Mover and Shaker
    Options

5/23 Lizard - Tip The Scales *NEW*
    • Placement Rewards: Archangel Shards, Silk, Psylocke, Wolverine (Astonishing X-Men)
    5/25 Silk - Spider's Ilk *NEW*
    • Placement Rewards: Beta Ray Bill Shards, Jubilee, Doctor Doom (Classic), Daken (Dark Avengers)
    5/27 Jubilee - Here To Chew Bubblegum *NEW*
    • Placement Rewards: Black Bolt Shards, Northstar, Spider-Man (Classic), Ares
    5/23 Balance of Power *NEW*
    • Placement Rewards: Black Panther Shards (Civil War), Iceman (All-New X-Men), The Hood, Human Torch (Johnny Storm)
    These two events happening at the same time?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2021
    Options
    "Chamomile has been used as a traditional medicine for thousands of years to calm anxiety and settle stomachs. In the U.S., chamomile is best known as an ingredient in herbal tea."

Or 

"Traditionally, chamomile preparations such as tea and essential oil aromatherapy have been used to treat insomnia and to induce sedation (calming effects). Chamomile is widely regarded as a mild tranquillizer and sleep-inducer."

I remember the part where Mantis put Thanos to sleep or into a relaxed state of mind temporarily.

"Mantis is an empath who can sense others' feelings and emotions with a touch, to which her antennae respond by lighting up. She can induce sleep and manipulate emotions to a degree, able to make Ego sleep when he is in planet form or debilitate the Mad Titan Thanos for a time."

And she's able to control plant somehow.

Or maybe the next 5* is so horrible that everyone needs to take a cup of chamomile after they finished playing MPQ for the day.
  • MrEd95
    MrEd95 Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    Sure let's have Simon, he is only just slightly behind Hank Pym in being a screw up!

Traitor

Dead

Zombie

Coward

A******

Exploded

Force Works

Exploded again!

Creepy energy ghost

Absorbed

No idea

From the last few years, you can also add:

“Almost played by Nathan Fillion”

i believe he still made it onto a prop movie poster in a deleted scene of Guardians Vol. 2
  • TarjanVK
    TarjanVK Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    MrEd95 said:
    DAZ0273 said:

Traitor

Dead

Zombie

Coward

A******

Exploded

Force Works

Exploded again!

Creepy energy ghost

Absorbed

No idea

From the last few years, you can also add:

“Almost played by Nathan Fillion”

i believe he still made it onto a prop movie poster in a deleted scene of Guardians Vol. 2
    Nathan Fillion actually voices Wonder Man in the new Hulu M.O.D.O.K. series.
  • Farii
    Farii Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Doesn't anyone remember Spiral? It's not probably going to be her but she has some killer dance moves. It'd be great to have her and Mojo in the game. 

I'm guessing Zemo tho. We haven't had any tie-ins to TFTWS yet. 
  • Kross
    Kross Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Options
    Farii said:
    Doesn't anyone remember Spiral? It's not probably going to be her but she has some killer dance moves. It'd be great to have her and Mojo in the game. 

GIVE ME LONGSHOT!!!!!!!!
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,007 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Farii said:

Yes! And I loved that in marvel avengers alliance all of her moves were references to the labyrinth.  She had move names like "Dance magic, dance" and "Babe with the power"
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Man, i've been wanting more mojoverse characters for a long time. I'd love a 5* Longshot who played well with Dazzler somehow. 
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Killer dance moves be Electro?
  • Farii
    Farii Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Man, i've been wanting more mojoverse characters for a long time. I'd love a 5* Longshot who played well with Dazzler somehow. 
    X-babies could make a nice support! Totally not sure what they could boost but sure they could do something.
  • Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 362 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Emo mary jane-smacking spiderman from spiderman 3
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Srheer0 said:
    Killer dance moves be Electro?
    The Electric Slide!