edited May 2021 in MPQ General Discussion
5* (prof, storm, ice) is my best stun team: https://imgur.com/a/kLrNcje

What's your best stun?
Tagged:

Comments

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    BRB, Polaris, Juggernaut.  Against special spammers maybe BRB, Polaris, Medusa is better. 
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Al_Paca said:
    5* (prof, storm, ice) is my best stun team: https://imgur.com/a/kLrNcje

What's your best stun?
    @Al_Paca
    What does Storm do in this team?  Thanks. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Use her green to bust out all of iceman’s blue CDs. Also use her yellow to add more to the board
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I used to like Vulture/G4mora/Sandman since you could stun on two colors that are Vulture-Fed, but that was back in my 4* days.
  • CharlieCroker
    CharlieCroker Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hawkeye/Coulson/Gamora for the CN stun lock.  Find it more reliable than Polaris express but a lot lot slower.

Used to love 5* Daredevil/Gamora in PvP and a big fan of 5* Daredevil’s stun period.
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Back in the day I use to roll with 3* Strange/Iron Man/Ragnarok. I loved that team. Still use it occasionally. Now my best stun is Polaris/Medusa/BRB against tile spammers or Polaris/Medusa/Carbage against non-spammers.

Other stunners like 5* Ice and DD are either weak or non-existent on my roster right now.
  • Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 571 Critical Contributor
    Options
    24 turns is WILD. you've obviously used stuns on others on their team too so it could have been even higher.

I think 5iceman is really the only character who's stuns can stack? I'll have to try this team :)

Whenever we fight galactus, I trying to get enemy countodwns as high as possible (Hawkguy/OBW/Vulture). i got countdowns to over 100 before I got bored...
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Omegased said:
    24 turns is WILD. you've obviously used stuns on others on their team too so it could have been even higher.

I think 5iceman is really the only character who's stuns can stack? I'll have to try this team :)

Whenever we fight galactus, I trying to get enemy countodwns as high as possible (Hawkguy/OBW/Vulture). i got countdowns to over 100 before I got bored...
    If you don't have a champed st5rm, you can use something like C4rnage. His green is good for board destruction and some cascades. Ic5man is fun and underrated. His green can also add up to a  lot of damage when you get enough of them on the board, or boost them with okoye / apoc.
  • Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 571 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Srheer0 said:
    If you don't have a champed st5rm, you can use something like C4rnage. His green is good for board destruction and some cascades. Ic5man is fun and underrated. His green can also add up to a  lot of damage when you get enough of them on the board, or boost them with okoye / apoc.
    Srheer0 said:
    Omegased said:

Yea i have a champed iceman. i will often use him with apoc/halfthor as the third.