Options
Sithforever
Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
edited May 2021 in MPQ General Discussion
42 pulls got me 9 5s:
6 Knull 4 1 1
2 Black Panther already champed
1 Black Bolt already champed
A couple Dark Beast and Polaris covers were the highlights amongst the fours.

Comments

• Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I had enough for 26 pulls and decided to stop when I found a Knull, which I did on the 7th.

Then I realized 7 more pulls would get me enough shards to push my current favorite, 5* Iron Man, over the top, so I pulled 7 more and got a Panther.   2/14 is reasonably good.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    56 pulls got me 12 5s

2 Black Panthers (Red and Yellow) -> 4/4/3
    6 Black Bolts (2 of each colour) -> 5/4/4 with 1 saved
    4 Knulls (1 black, 1 green and 2 purple) -> 2/1/2

Great pull rate
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,940 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2021
    Options
    I got Knull on the 1st pull (never had that happen before where I got the new 5* on the first try)!
    I didn't stop because I needed to open 9 tokens to get a sharded cover for 5* Carbage so I opened 8 more and got another Knull and a Bolt (saved cover).
    3 5* in 9 draws with 2 being Knull (Green/Yellow) makes me very happy as I plan to open a bunch of latest tokens once he replaces SighClops.
    KGB
  • MiNiMooMoo
    MiNiMooMoo Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    6 pulls to get 1 Knull black

I haven't decided if I want to chase champing him when he's in LT
  • primetime21
    primetime21 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options
    over 20 pulls so far and no Krull.  I did get 3 BP and 1 BB, both of which I already have champed...
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,724 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Heres my results, from 37 pulls...

Feel free to skip the beginning, where i was just warming up the stream with a Crash of the Titans.  ;)

https://youtu.be/lu62Ri28D5c
  • Helinutz
    Helinutz Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options
    13 pulls before a knull cover. stopped there as my CP hoard isn't great.
    Debating breaking my LT hoard for SW, Coll and Knull as I like all 3 of them
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    2/6, 1 BP and 1 Knull (black).  Stopped after I got the Knull cover since I need to finish Scarlet Witch and Colossus  once Cyclops rotates out so I'll probably get more Knull covers anyway.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just got the token from that vault, pulled a Vulture. I'm not going to chase him till he hits latest so that's likely it for me.
  • Painmonger
    Painmonger Posts: 152 Tile Toppler
    Options
    10 pulls for a Knull black, also a Black Bolt yellow to champ him. Good enough for now & will wait for him to hit latest to pull the 4 covers I need for Colossus.
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 416 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    4 pulls to get Knull. Stopped there as BB and BP are already champed.
  • Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I had extremely good luck with this store. I made 6 pulls and received 3 Knull and one Black Bolt (I don't recall off hand who the 4*s were). I think I may have used up my luck on pulls for at least the next 4 or 5 new releases. 8^)
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I had a token from an alliance reward and ended up pulling a 4* Panther. I will wait for him to go into tokens.
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    shardwick said:
    I had a token from an alliance reward and ended up pulling a 4* Panther. I will wait for him to go into tokens.
    That's funny, I also got one free token from my alliance and I also got a 4* black panther.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    shardwick said:
    That's funny, I also got one free token from my alliance and I also got a 4* black panther.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dezExwB8GCM
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    4 pulls (including 2 form tokens), 1 Knull. General consensus seems to be he’s not all that and as CP are more valuable than LT, I’ll just wait for him to get to the latests and pull tokens to complete my Colossus and Wanda with him instead of risking adding levels to 2 other 5*s I never use (Bolt and Panther).
  • Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Was lucky and already had Knull from an Abyssal Knull token, but need covers for all three and decided to pull a few tokens anyway.  Bolt on the second and Knull on the 11th, stopped there as beating the odds and to preserve CP.  Will be pulling for Wanda/Knull and either Colossus/Next.
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Options
    No knulls yet.

Got 2 red black panther covers and 2 black bolts. Putting both of them at 4-7 covers each.  

Stopped pulling to wait until knull enters LL. Then can complete colossus too. He's sitting at 8 or 9 covers currently.