Learn and Lessons. Adding a text to see what lesson is paired to each learn card.

Options
Keyler
Keyler Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
I realized that you only can see which "lesson" cards you can choose when you use a "learn" card after playing that learn. It would be very useful if you add a text with the name of the lessons to each learn card tapping on "lesson" text to know the cards paired with it and so you can build your deck taking that into account.

Thanks

Comments

• Volrak
    Volrak Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I think it'd be better to list the cards in the in-game tooltip, but in the immediate term you can see which Lesson cards can be fetched by each Learn card on the wiki: https://wiki.mtgpq.info/wiki/Learn_cards, with data collection thanks to Asylamb.
  • Keyler
    Options
    Volrak said:
    I think it'd be better to list the cards in the in-game tooltip, but in the immediate term you can see which Lesson cards can be fetched by each Learn card on the wiki: https://wiki.mtgpq.info/wiki/Learn_cards, with data collection thanks to Asylamb.
    Thanks for the info Volrak, I wish they add them to each "learn" card wich each associates lesson
  • andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 976 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Keyler
    Most cards give the choice of multiple lessons, how would you fit all that text? 
  • Keyler
    Options
    @Keyler
    Most cards give the choice of multiple lessons, how would you fit all that text? 
    Simply adding the name of the lesson cards that you can choose in each learn card, is not difficult, I already did it for my own and did not take me lot of time with the info that Volrak published at mtgwiki
  • andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 976 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I mean spacewise.... 
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If there's one thing Oktagon doesn't have a problem with, it's cramming a lot of text in a small space. 

Just make "Learn" be a tooltip with a popup informing us of the names of the 2-4 spells.
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    Options
    So far, We get a Window that displays our options when we apply a learn effect. 

It shouldnt be too hard to give Access to that same Window through a interactive text Line in the body of the card (as they did for invocations in a certain extent).