XaOs72 Posts: 407 Mover and Shaker
Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#291: An episode DeVoid of preparation
* R226
* UI update

Comments

• Storm of fire
    Storm of fire Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Black and white mode is a setting I have available on my phone. It's generally part of the visibility enhancements, but can also be activated by setting a bedtime. So if I happen to play past that bedtime, I get punished. (The purpink and red are still too similar in b & w mode unless they have different symbols on them btw.)

I was a fan of Torchwood before I was a big fan of Doctor Who! The first two series are classics imo, and the second is generally considered the best. Your milage may vary though. These two series also have the dubious honor of having many episodes written by the current showrunner of Doctor Who. The tone of Torchwood suits him a little bit better, so don't let that fact scare you off. 
    The third you only watch once because while it's AMAZING, it also is very emotional and hard hitting. Also, the fact Peter Capaldi is in it is never mentioned or brought up when he appeared in Doctor Who.
    The fourth series, co-produced with an American channel is... some people love it, some people hate it. I think it has a tad too much filler, and some episodes are a bit stomach turning. 
    And then there are the audio series, which I haven't heard, but are apparently quite good.

I heartily recommend the first two series, and the third if you want something more dramatic, but generally leave off anything more unless you really like audio plays or novels of variable quality.

I'm not sure if this is team up time/synergy segment worthy, but I like playing Emma with other tile fortifyers.

If you like keeping fortified special tiles, Shuri (355)/Prowler(553)/Emma (355)is fun, especially when they have their appropriate supports. This is probably more a puzzle gauntlet team, but there's fortifying going on, tile stealing and damage for matching fortified tiles.

For fun with fortification and repeater tiles Magik (355)/4Human Torch (454 or 553)/Emma (355) is neat and a little bit more synergistic. Magik gens red with her purple and feeds either her own red or HT's, HT's green auto spawns, and Emma can spam her yellow or purple repeaters and HT will fortify. If you use HT's red, it can basically clear the board of repeater tiles, doing massive damage.
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Having already enjoyed the Magik-Android Jim-Apoc team, I did wonder if Emma might fit in. Her biggest problems are she is slow (so feeding yellow via eg Elsa is an option) and her repeaters just get matched because they are unfortified. And this team can help with that.
  • TDejaAuthor
    TDejaAuthor Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
    NO!  NO!  We do NOT need freakin' Knull.  We didn't need members of the Pheonix Five, either.  Knull will be as forgotten a character as that Norse God O' Fear from FEAR ITSELF within about five or six years.

You know who won't be forgotten in that time?  Batroc.

(I swear, if f'in Razorfist gets a four star iteration before Batroc, I. Will. Go. BESERK!)