XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 406 Mover and Shaker
Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#290: Exploring a Spectrum of Muppets
* Minoca Rambeau

Comments

• Storm of fire
    Storm of fire Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Not really related to the UI updates, but I made the mistake of playing MPQ in black and white mode recently and it was unexpectedly hard when I didn't have a red power available but I did have a purple.
    I like the new colours though, especially the purpink (I'm female, so I have less chance of my cones being weird with red) and hopefully there's more of a difference between red and purple in black & white mode.

My favourite Muppets, as in characters created by the Jim Henson Company, are:

3. Rizzo the rat. Funny and snarky. I think I must have watched the movies at a very formative age because of this.
    2. Statler & Waldorf. Love them, use them as a meme.
    1. The Pilot from Farscape. Big. Friendshaped. Gets a backstory a few seasons in. Wish he'd had more screen time. 

Honorable mentions: the Swedish Chef, and the Clangers (who are not Muppets, but are in the same tradition of soft fuzzy puppets).

I think I saw something on twitter about the cinematography of Shang-Chi deliberately being based off Crouching Tiger/wuxia, but again, as you guys said, with the budget and technology of Disney.
    Also all this talk of Disney+ series reminds me I need to get my A into gear to do some admin for Marvel fanfic events, especially with Loki coming up shortly.