Wild Hunters

Options
2»

Comments

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,412 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This team you want to run a match damage team against. Something with heavy nukes and no special tiles.
    I used to run col5 Wanda and morbius. Now I do big wheel Valk and Shang chi.
    You could run a heimdall airlift build with heimdall vulture and Throg. Or heimdall Be4st Polaris

ideally you don’t want special tiles out for kravdn to eat your lunch

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Alfje17 said:
    Thor(460)+Okoye(472)+Onslaught(572) did the trick for me, but I did lose the third round (lv 650) on my first try. Added some boosts and won with the same team.
    One of these things is not like the other. . .

• Cataliban
    Cataliban Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Shag-Chi + America + Valkyrie worked fine for me...
  • Beefhammer69
    Beefhammer69 Posts: 58 Match Maker
    Options
    jredd said:
    abenness said:
    jredd said:
    another ridiculously brutal combo at high levels. and sabretooth doesn't really do anything.
    Um, his red is effectively a nuke.  Except it will go past killing your first character, and probably kill the others also.

I finished grind using Thorkoye XFDP, just managing Okoye health/teamup gathering and letting XFDP do the damage for me passively. Denying red, trying to match away friendly attacks.  There was a bit to keep track of :smile:

But I was very lucky when they got 6 red AP, but decided to save for Carnage red power, instead of firing Sabretooth.  That would have wiped my team.
    i didn't mean he does nothing. i actually use him as my third with thorkoye to climb in sim. his red might be, pound for pound, the best nuke in the game (okoye boosted of course). I meant the way the node breaks down, you're pretty much toast before he does anything.
    He does nothing unless you try to Polaris stun Kraven to avoid the passive damage then Sabretooth cascades into a couple of your strikes. It’s actually a pretty well thought out team from the devs because Polaris has the most effective combo of good stun + actually helpful abilities to go along with the stun (helps that they’re level 650 and soak up all kinds of damage.) 
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2022
    Options
    I normally struggle with this CN...but not with boosted Onslaught along with Nick Fury and Shang. Don't forget to bring boosts +2 r/y/p and 125% crit damage. All are equipped with supports that potentially give r/y/p. 
    Even clear 4 and 5 were a joke. On 4th clear the AI didn't even get a single match. I always take out Kraven first because of his passive. 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Vhailorx said:
    Alfje17 said:
    Thor(460)+Okoye(472)+Onslaught(572) did the trick for me, but I did lose the third round (lv 650) on my first try. Added some boosts and won with the same team.

He's boosted.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2022
    Options
    shardwick said:
    Vhailorx said:
    Alfje17 said:

He's boosted.

exactly.  saying "I beat this really hard node with A @ 450, B @ 470, and C godboosted to 570+" doesn't really say too much about A and B.  especially when the problem is soaking up 60-100k damage from Kraven in the first handful of turns.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2022
    Options
    This second turn winfinite is for those (4*) players who don't have any typical options left, but you happen to have a champed 3* Marvel, 5 covers in Echo's red and 5 in Modok's black. Naturally, this will take some time, but if you got all of them champed and have good Supports, things will be faster. Here's the video (4th clear):

https://streamable.com/hu5919

Here's the build for all three of them:

3* Captain Marvel: 3/5/5
    Echo: 5/3/5 with power set to Iron Fist
    Modok: 3/5/5

Important note: make sure you have fewer than 11 or fewer black ap when you fire Echo's red.

And +2 red and +2 black ap. If you want to +4 red/black aps, it's fine too.

You can use this winfinite to collect teamup aps and fire whales, but it means +2 red/black or you can swap in either one for +2 all ap boost.