Daxos for the win

LoboX01
LoboX01 Posts: 56 Match Maker
Last time Team Daxos came closer than ever to finally win and get the long-awaited Daxos mythic card.

The new and improved Daxos is a powerhouse, don't be afraid to choose his side. The improved default deck in the Challenge phase is pretty easy to handle, you can get the wins easily even with the objectives.

In the Duel phase the secondary objectives are super easy with Dax.

Experience it for yourself, pick Daxos side, and you will see.

The TP9 Alliance community will sign up for Daxos overwhelmingly, just like last time.

Let's go for the win this weekend!

Comments

• JinQuiet
    JinQuiet Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Playing Daxos this time.
    For the first time.
    You should too!
  • andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Daxos is easy to play!!

Combine populate with his first ability and steamroll that dumb giant
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,434 Chairperson of the Boards
    Daxos is easy to play!!

Combine populate with his first ability and steamroll that dumb giant
    very easy to play and still remains to be one of my favorite PW to play outside of the event. 
  • Gorgo5454
    Gorgo5454 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Avahad and the whole Phoenix Family for team Daxos!
  • OperaSM
    OperaSM Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2021
    From the Ashes alliance is also telling people to play team Daxos!  Let's finally get this mythic so we can then go back to just crushing with fast The Truck decks in subsequent runs.  8^P

I'd encourage people to join early and play games during phase 2 as well.  I'm often guilty of not joining until late in phase 3 due to playing the coalition event, but I'll try to jam more Daxos games on Saturday and Sunday this time.
  • soultwist
    soultwist Posts: 325 Mover and Shaker
    I'll Play Daxos and I hope to be wrong but the cast 3 creatures being so much easier then the cast 4 aura's is why he looses.
  • KrizzB
    KrizzB Posts: 92 Match Maker
    If you are having trouble meeting the aura objective then you are not spamming his first loyalty ability like you should! Not only will the token win the game for you with enough reinforcements, but all the auras and enchantments you cast buffs it exponentially 👍

Go Daxos! 
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,276 Chairperson of the Boards
    We're so happy you're all playing Daxos this time! Let's get this victory  B)
    #goDaxos
  • WT_Fits
    WT_Fits Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    I'm happy to support Daxos again this time around, but I gotta say, playing Kalemne to unlock her booster packs in the Vault during the Challenge phase was extremely frustrating due to how much weaker her deck feels compared to Daxos's.

• TheHunter
    TheHunter Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Well, well, well. You could knock me down with a feather, I'll go to the foot of our stairs, etc., etc.
    With the inevitability of night following day, Kalemne is leading and will likely keep the lead until the end of the Daxos vs Kalemne event.

Hi @Oktagon_Support I can see you were cheering for Daxos in your post above. If Kalemne wins again, can you just gift everyone who took part Necromancer's Covenant, as it seems we can never win it :wink:
  • KrizzB
    @Oktagon_Support is it too much to ask what metric is being used to measure what side wins?

Is it what side you choose for the second phase?
    Missed objectives?
    Amount of wins during the duels?

People are breaking their backs (fingers?) trying to win every charge hoping it matters but really we know absolutely nothing about how our efforts are affecting anything at all..

If it is only what side you chose for the second phase that counts i of course understand you not saying that outright, everyone would stop playing after meeting objectives for the first time..

But could you at least change how you present who is leading to a manner more showing how close it is? 

• jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Xucachris said:
    Well, well, well. You could knock me down with a feather, I'll go to the foot of our stairs, etc., etc.
    With the inevitability of night following day, Kalemne is leading and will likely keep the lead until the end of the Daxos vs Kalemne event.

Hi @Oktagon_Support I can see you were cheering for Daxos in your post above. If Kalemne wins again, can you just gift everyone who took part Necromancer's Covenant, as it seems we can never win it :wink:
    Calm down. I haven't played any of my Daxos matches yet, and once I do, it will tip things permanently in Daxos' favor. ;)
  • KrizzB
    jtwood said:
    Xucachris said:

Calm down. I haven't played any of my Daxos matches yet, and once I do, it will tip things permanently in Daxos' favor. ;)
    How do you even know if playing your charges affects anything at all? Have they ever said anything about any of this? 
  • TheHunter
    TheHunter Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2021
    I posted too soon, Daxos takes the lead!!!!! 

5 minutes later, Kalemne back in front, This is right on the edge, we need live commentary.
  • KrizzB
    It has jumped back and forth for the last hour!

I wish the devs would host a twitch session posting live data and having fun 😆

@Oktagon_Support please make it happen next time if Daxos ends up losing today! 
  • andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor
    Daxos is leading again, we have a decent chance! 

Everyone play Daxos, kalemne is evil
  • Hutzi
    Hutzi Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    I'm surprised how fun to play reworked Daxos is. Glad I gave him a chance this time... and immediately bought him as well. He is much better and enjoyable now.
  • Persil
    Persil Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2021
    KrizzB said:
    How do you even know if playing your charges affects anything at all? Have they ever said anything about any of this? 
    That's a valid point - is there any proof that my games affect anything?

That's what they do in TV shows where you send (paid) phone messages to vote for your fav. It's always like 49% : 51% so that people feel like their vote matters.

I'm not saying this happens in MPQ (I don't think it does), just that there will never be a proof ;)