Why no real ladder?

Options
Why is there no real ladder option, where you can challenge say the 5 people above you? It seems like this is the best way to churn through who is the best of the best. The way I would do it, you would draw the 5 guys above you on the ladder, and you can't move up until you beat all 5 of them in 1 attempt at each team. After beating all 5, you move up 1 spot. No points, just slots. You randomly get assigned 3 boosts, and maybe, have a chance for 100 ISO or 10 hp on deaf eating all 5.

Comments

• How do you establish the ladder in the first place then? o_O
  • Can we call the standings something else, I get awfully disconcerted when everyone keeps mentioning the ladder lol.
  • The Ladder wrote:
    Can we call the standings something else, I get awfully disconcerted when everyone keeps mentioning the ladder lol.

Shoulda thought of that before you made this name!
  • Will the real ladder please stand up.
  • DumDumDugn wrote:
    The Ladder wrote:
    Can we call the standings something else, I get awfully disconcerted when everyone keeps mentioning the ladder lol.

It's my nickname lol, because I am tall. Apparently.
  • The Ladder wrote:
    DumDumDugn wrote:
    The Ladder wrote:

It's my nickname lol, because I am tall. Apparently.

If I'm understanding this thread's discussion correctly, I think the take-home lesson is that we should all attack The Ladder in the next tourney every chance we get, and I second that motion. icon_e_wink.gif

(And also, people should never attack someguy)
  • done already. in shield training top10 icon_mrgreen.gif and now smacked back to top 15. i wonder where are the high level player in shield training. never encountered lv100+ palyer. but in lighting rounds. they are everywhere.

and yes. i agree we can choose someone to battle up and down 5 -10 rank