Rapid Introduction of New Characters

Options
Leela_27
Leela_27 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
What we need is new game content!  I am losing alliance members due to boredom and often think of quitting myself.  I've invested a lot of time and money into this game, and would like to continue enjoying it, but the rapidity of new character introduction is turning it into a boring grind with little new game content. Milestones breathed a bit of life back into the game, but the long-term goals phase out over time as you achieve them, so it is dwindling. No idea why the Support Circuit event, which I thought could be improved, but had great promise, was yanked never to be seen again, and all I ever seem to get are duplicates...so more red ISO...oh yay... :(  The introduction of new characters does not add new REAL content and is just demoralizing and frustrating.  Is that really the best you DEVs can do?

Comments

• Leela_27
    Leela_27 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Well, I'm done.  Today is my last day in MPQ after playing for 5 years.  The rapidity of character introduction has turned what was a very fun game into a boring grind and all the overhaul of the user interface to make it pretty does not make up for the fact that the game content itself doesn't really grow.  I also think the overhaul of the gameboard is a spectacular failure.  Not only does it continue to cause eye strain, it is now ugly.  Thanks for the fun while it lasted.  Good bye.