Release Notes - 4.8.3

Options
Magic:PQ Support Team
Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards

Changes

• Changed the last rank bracket of the events Skoti Bloodline, Seize The Day, and The Colossal Tussle. From 501-3000 to 501-1000.

Fixes

• Fixed some text issues (Skemfar Avenger card description, Niko Aris Planeswalker description).

• Fixed an issue with the display of the Drop Rates for the KHM Kickstarter Bundle.

• Fixed an issue with the Mythic Creature Card Ranar the Ever-Watchful (KHM). Now the White and Black Spirit tokens are created correctly when multiple Foretold tokens lose shield simultaneously.

Comments

• ambrosio191
    ambrosio191 Posts: 293 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Changes

• Changed the last rank bracket of the events Skoti Bloodline, Seize The Day, and The Colossal Tussle. From 501-3000 to 501-1000.

This has made Skoti Bloodline (a pretty fun event on it's own in my opinion) so much more enjoyable.  I accidentally won to fast and missed two objectives.  That would be enough to knock me out of any appreciable prizes with the 3000 player brackets.  I wouldnt bother playing past progression after that fight, but now I have a reason to continue playing.  I wish this change was applied to the last year's worth of coalition events.

• BongoTheGrey
    BongoTheGrey Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I also want to thank Marcela and everyone involved in the smaller brackets change. That is definitely a step in the right direction! Thanks for listening to the community
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Agreed, smaller brackets is a step in the right direction. 
  • Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,434 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Changes

I wish this change was applied to the last year's worth of coalition events.

this... so much this. I agree 100%
  • soultwist
    soultwist Posts: 325 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Changes

I'm currently 1085th in Seize the day.  @Oktagon_Support
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Options
    Hi @soultwist
    We appreciate the heads up!
    This was confirmed and will be fixed for the next time this event runs.
    We're also already checking the other events, to make sure they're correct before running them.

Once again, thank you so much for reporting this!
    Marcela.
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Aside from bracket still being large there is also someone with 10 points more than anyone else. Not accusing them of cheating whatsoever but it's a bug that needs to be addressed @Oktagon_Support
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Options
    Hi @ArielSira
    We're already aware of this issue and investigating it a lot.
    We hope to find a solution as soon as possible!

Thank you for the heads up,
    Marcela.