Tyvar Kell third ability not working correctly [Fixed]

KrizzB
KrizzB Posts: 92 Match Maker
edited September 2021 in MtGPQ Bugs & Technical Issues
Hi

The enchantment part of Tyvar Kell's third ability does not work like the text says.

Reinforcing a token stack of Tyvar's own elf tokens or any other nontoken Elf card results in a card being drawn but it only gains 2 mana regardless of cost, not half like the enchantment states. 

Can you please take a look at this?

/KrizzB

Comments

• Asylamb
    Asylamb Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    I posted the same bug report under Tyvar's description (https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/84575/tyvar-kell-official-thread#latest) tagging @Oktagon_Support almost two weeks ago, still no answer.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,386 Chairperson of the Boards

Thank you for the feedback, this issue will be investigated!

In order to help us, please provide the following information (only those you haven't provided yet) if you have it. You can PM me the answer if you prefer, or send it to Customer Support in-game:

• Which card?

• Type and Subtype;

• Is it related to trigger, mechanic, text, or other?

• The Planeswalker you were using and its level.

• Which Event/Battle?

• BattleLog screenshot;

• All cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.

Thank you,

Marcela.

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2021

Hi @Asylamb

Thank you for reporting in the Planeswalker's thread and we apologize for not answering there.
    For the next time, please post the bugs in this section so we can answer you as soon as possible and add the bug to the investigation. 😊

Thank you again for the heads up,
    Marcela.
  • KrizzB
    KrizzB Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Hi @Oktagon_Support

I noticed in the updated buglist that this issue was fixed already?

This is clearly not the case, I have just recorded three separate videos where you can see perfectly fine that the issue persists..

Somehow it is now even worse, only by playing another creature does the enchantment trigger, and it still only supplies the drawn card with 2 mana and not half as described.

However if you cast Invigorating Surge on the enchanted elf, nothing happens at all.. (Target creature you control gets +3/+3. Then, reinforce that creature.)

The shortest video was me using Tyvars second ability and as you can clearly see a card is drawn but no mana is given.

Please have another look at this problem.
    Link to my private Onedrive folder with the videos have been sent in a DM.

Thanks