OKTAGON Q&A Session - April 2021

Options
Magic:PQ Support Team
Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
edited June 2021 in MtGPQ General Discussion

ANSWERS

1. Why, if there are some events which its objetives are cast x or more creatures with power/toughness 3 or less, we dont have a filter where we can choose easily that kind of creatures? Not only for those events, if I have one spell wich move from graveyard to play a creature with cost 10 or less for example or power 3 or less, why in the XXI century I need to search manually between 200 creatures? Emergent Ultimatum works only with monocolor cards, let us search by only one color. This game longs for lot of years and still dont have one Filter System to search by power/toughness, choose cards with only one color or specific color (only green and red for example), by cost (equal, more/less than)... Really pleaseeee, add more options to filters and let us spend less time searching cards. Also it would be very interesting if you add a filter into the planeswalker choosing screen at events. There are actually near to 100 PWs and is not handy have to slide the screen looking for the one you want to choose. At least search by color or name.
Answer: Thank you so much for this feedback and interest. We already have plans on improving the filters available for building decks. We appreciate all these suggestions and it will be taken into consideration.

2. When will you add more deck slots for all planeswalkers to add to a more comfortable gaming experience for your players?
Answer: Thank you for your interest. Have you looked at the VIP Membership Plans Pro and Master yet? Both plans make more Deck Slots available for each Planeswalker.

3. When will you make VIP rank easily visible for VIP AND ex-VIP members? I imagine ex VIP members will want to keep track of their VIP rank to not drop below a certain level/rank.
Answer:
There's a 30-day window after cancelation, where the player can re-enable the membership plan without losing the VIP tier.
Example:
A player who is VIP Tier 5 and decides to cancel the subscription.
1. In our system, the Tier will be saved as level 5 for 30 days (even if it's canceled).
2. If the player subscribes again in less than 30 days, the Tier will still be level 5. And will become level 6 only in the next month if automatically renewed.
3. If the player subscribes again only after 30 days (a month), the Tier will decrease 1 level. It becomes level 4.
4. If the player subscribes again only after 60 days (2 months), the Tier will decrease 2 levels, one for each month. It becomes level 3.
And so on. (This is not applied to Basic Membership Plan)

4. We already have some cards which interact with opponent's graveyard and/or exile (Wrexial, Zareth san, Drown in the loch...) but we can’t see the opponent's graveyard or exile to see if it is interesting to pick something from there or how many spells he already has for ""maddening cacophony"" for example. Others cards like ""Drana, the last bloodchief"" let you make a choice between your opponent's graveyard or yours but we have to choose blindy. So please let us access to see opponent's graveyard and exile like we can see our own.
Answer: Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your suggestion and it will be taken into consideration.

5. Why is Sigrid, God-Favored not a Legendary creature if Sigrid, God-Favored is a Legendary creature in the original paper format?
Answer: Thank you so much for the heads up! We will change it to be a Legendary creature as soon as possible.

6. I miss Renegade Reaper, couldn't find her in the Kaldheim set. Will we get her too? It's a black mana angel with the ability to Mill your own deck and gains life if an angel was milled that way. It's one of my favorites on the tcg and I really miss it here in my reanimator angel deck :/
Answer: We still don't have plans to release cards that were left out on previous sets, but it's an interesting idea that we're definitely going to discuss internally!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,

How are you?
Here's another Q&A SESSION.
We will answer the questions posted by April 25th, so please send your questions and doubts HERE.
Make sure to submit only 2-3 questions maximum, this way the team is able to focus and will try to answer all questions in a given month.

Thank you for all the support,
Marcela.

Comments

• Ampersand
    Ampersand Posts: 206 Tile Toppler
    Options
    @Oktagon_Support
     I see the link for the May Q&A session is up. When will the responses to the April Q&A be posted here?
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Options
    Next week tops, @Ampersand 😊
  • OmniTron
    OmniTron Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Don't see anything yet..?
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Options
    Sorry about the delay with the answer this month!
    I'll make sure to be on time with next month's answers.

Thank you for all your support always,
    Marcela.