Ashes to Ashes pull results

2»

Comments

• Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    Absurdly good.  So good that I've wrecked any right to complain about bad luck for the next year:

1st: Colossus
    2-3: 4*s
    4th and 5th: Colossus
    I called it there, but realized I was one pull away from enough shards for another level on my 4* fave, so I got an additional 4*

Then I was reflecting that it was over and done far too quickly and I wanted some more covers, so I went to the classic legends vault, and pulled a BSSM with my first try, and then really did call it quits.

(If only it was like that every time...!)
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    2 tokens from various rewards+ an additional 32 pulls with CP:
    3 Colossus
    3 Archangel
    1 Apocalypse

7/34 = 20.6% which is pretty good overall, but I didn't want any Archangel and was really hoping for more Apoc. Oh well.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    9 pulls, 1 Apocalypse plus 1 via shards getting him to 12/13. Can champ him with one 5* pull in my next 17 LT draws . I didn’t care about other two in vault 
  • Siv75
    Siv75 Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Pulled about 9000 cp and got 22 apocalypse,  16 archangel, and 16 colossus. 

Now apocalypse is up to level 512 (my first 500 plus five star), archangel is champed lvl 461, and colossus champed lvl 453.
    Wow 9000cp...how long did that take you?
  • Helinutz
    Helinutz Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    34 pulls. 2 Archangel, 1 Apocalypse and 4 Colossus. That’s better than 1 in 5 😳 
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Siv75 said:
    Pulled about 9000 cp and got 22 apocalypse,  16 archangel, and 16 colossus. 

Now apocalypse is up to level 512 (my first 500 plus five star), archangel is champed lvl 461, and colossus champed lvl 453.
    Wow 9000cp...how long did that take you?
    I spent my previous cp hoard on the fan favorite store in October,  so I have been saving from the time that store ended towards the end of October until now. 
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    26 pulls
    1 Archangel
    :(
  • tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
    Akoni said:
    26 pulls
    1 Archangel
    :(
    I feel your pain, I've had back RNG also. I pulled 5 times got Colossus and figure I'd stop. I was fully expecting nothing but Archangel cover had I kept going. 
  • Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 343 Mover and Shaker
    Pulled around 1000 CP since my apocalypse was like 2/3/5.  I got 2 more yellows =(!

Also something like 1 archangel and 2 colossus.
  • dramatist
    dramatist Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    I did 50 pulls. The first 33 were 4*s. I then pulled an Archangel cover. Pull #50 was a Colossus and somewhere in between those I got one Apocalypse. 

3 for 50 is bad. 
  • Kross
    Kross Posts: 80 Match Maker
    6 pulls. 

Second pull was Archangel.

Sixth was Colossus. So I am happy.
  • Wilger
    Wilger Posts: 94 Match Maker
    first 1100 CP for 2 blue Colossus, backtoback as last 2 pulls (this happens to frequent to not pull just one more). That was it!!

later found that blue is like bleh so went for another round.
    1200 CP later 3 yellow Colossus and 12!! Apocalyps and 2 AA

so overal Yay but that RNG ff
  • tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
    Up to 20 pulls, got 1 cover for each 5*. Really love more Apocalypse covers, but just can't take the chance of dropping 1k+ CPs and potentially end up with more AA covers than anything else. Really wish they put a better third 5* in this store. If they did I'd pull a bit more. 
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2021
    Heres my results... I did this the same day it was released, but kinda forgot to post it here.   ;) Feel free to fastforward past me doing the Crash of the Titans first...

https://youtu.be/uH8-wNzuiIo
  • Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    13 Pulls, 1 of each 5-star.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,489 Chairperson of the Boards
    45 pulls - 3 Apoc, 3 Archangel, 1 Colossus.  Since the whole point of pulling was to get a few more levels for my Apocalypse (he's now 487, my second highest 5* behind Okoye) I'll call it a win.