About the new Game board

Options
kimo_star
kimo_star Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
Please please give us the option to change to the old board the new one is just so bad, the only thing i like about it is that the characters look more visible but that's the least thing i look at when i am in a match, almost everything on the board itself look terrible lack of contrast, the dimming on the ai turn, the colors are confusing i was trying so hard to find matches, can't see enemy special tiles especially if they are on black. Please don't ignore this like you did with the the new Stores UI.

Comments

• pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Please, I implore the devs to roll this one back.  The tiles are no longer bright and vibrant and do blend into the background.

Worst of all is the screen shadow during the AI turn.  I mean, I like to look at the board while this is happening?  Why?  Because I can plan my text move while the AI is tooling around.

Not only does the shading make it harder to plan my next move, but it is unnecessary time in between moves.  And it hurts my eyes to flicker back and forth between turns.

I then went into settings to turn this off and ITS NOT THERE.  Ugh.  Please remove and quickly.

Charged tiles are almost invisible.

I played one match with tile physics turned on.  Unchecked that box at the next immediate opportunity.  

Also, now that friendly shield tiles are grey in interior, I keep matching them thinking they are enemy.  Ugh.

REVERT REVERT REVERT TO PREVIOUS GAMESTATE.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,919 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    **Mod note: Locking thread. Please use the official New UI Update thread to give feedback regarding this change. It makes it easier for the dev team to keep track of feedback by having it all located in one thread. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.