Marvel Puzzle Quest R223 Release Notes (3/15/21)

2»

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,904 Chairperson of the Boards
    helix72 said:
    Another stealth update: when 4* Scorpion was released, Red was his strongest color and Green his 2nd strongest. The damage numbers have now been flipped and Green is now his strongest color, Red 2nd. Matters if you run him with/against characters with powers affecting strongest colors (e.g. 5* Carpool, 4* Valkyrie, 4* Captain Marvel).

Are you sure it just happened and didn't happen during his release? I seem to recall winning with Scorpion in his Shield Training without any difficulty using Valkyrie. If I was getting Red it wouldn't have been very useful but Green most definitely would have.
    KGB
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    That may have just been a typo in his thread - usually match damage follows color order top to bottom, and that wasn’t changed. But his thread does list red as his strong color. https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/84022/scorpion-classic/p1
  • Wil88
    Wil88 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    So probably not an intentional nerf per se, I have to imagine it was never intended behavior, but along with this update G4mora's Deadliest Woman no longer treats charged purple tiles as friendly specials for the purposes of insta-kill. Just thought I'd let y'all know if you lean on it for Challenge nodes and don't want a surprise.
    I wonder if this was an unintended bug that they have now fixed as I tried it on today’s challenge node and Deadliest Woman worked with a charged purple on board. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    That’s interesting; the original behavior always struck me as a bit of an exploit lol. But good to know.