Are Herald Support Enchantments treated as casting a creature?

The quest journal required me to win 2 battles without casting creatures.
I played The Prismatic Bridge in a Tamiyo deck as an alternate win condition. The second Prismatic Bridge triggered its herald token, summoning Etika to the board.
The Herald text specifies: "When this card would enter into play, if you control a card with this same name, create its Herald token instead."
Given that the journal did not give me any progress to this quest, there are two questions that arise from this.
1) Are Herald Token's treated as creatures since they have the God sub type or are they considered normal tokens?
2) Does create mean that the token is summoned since its behavior reflects Bolas 1 second ability to summon tokens and move to play cards like Vivien's Invocation/Deploy the Gatewatch or are they cast?

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hi @Mcclaine
    Sorry about the delay but I got some answers for you from the dev team:

1) Magic: Puzzle Quest tokens aren't just representations of cards that "don't exist", but cards that can only be created by other cards and effects. This just means that they don't go into boosters, and can't be added to deckbuilding. The Herald token from The Prismatic Bridge is Esika, God of The Tree, which is a creature token. All tokens in Magic: Puzzle Quest have their type, and the vast majority of them are creatures. But there's no such distinction between "normal token" and "creature token". They're all considered tokens.

2) All tokens are summoned. "Cast" is for cards that enter the battlefield from the hand. Since tokens can't enter the battlefield from the player's hand, it's considered summoned.

I hope this helps you, 
    Marcela.