Weekly Boosted Characters/Feeders/Etc

Options
IgrisBeru
IgrisBeru Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
With the numerous amount of 5* that we are getting every 4 weeks, would there be a possibility of having boosted 5*s included in the weekly Boosted Characters?

If not that what about feeders?

There are plenty of 4* in the game that do not have a single feeder, but some characters have 2 feeders. Also 5*s need some love too could we get some more 5* feeders? 

Last one would be Deadpool daily. 
Make it more exciting, it's boring again.
Could you include a 5* node that gives shards of that character? And make that every 2 weeks or something. 

Just a thought... I got more great ideas... Like GAUNTLET.

MAKE GAUNTLET GREAT AGAIN. 

Comments

• acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    More boosted 5* characters is good but I'd like to see the 4* characters boosted higher as well. I try playing my 4s during PvP and sometimes it's pretty difficult.
  • The_Boogie
    The_Boogie Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I wish I could like this more than once. Weekly rotating God boosts for 5* would completely invigorate the game in my opinion. There are so many characters collecting dust on a lot of rosters, set them free!
  • Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    More boosted 5* characters is good but I'd like to see the 4* characters boosted higher as well. I try playing my 4s during PvP and sometimes it's pretty difficult.
    I would agree 100% with this..

My 5s are only baby champs (highest 462) and honestly they're still SO MUCH BETTER than my boosted 4s.

I would love a reason to play with more characters
  • Cannibalqueen
    Cannibalqueen Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Basing my team on the boost list each cycle is the thing I most miss about 4* play.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd want a boost list that makes multiple options viable, or else it's just rotating mirror matches, which is just as boring as meta teams.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,743 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Agreed to all of the above.  Boosted 4s are plentiful, but mean (nearly) nothing when compared with baby-champ 5s.

This is excluding anomolies like Polaris, Rocket, Beast, etc.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The 5* boosted list is one that should happen quickly.  This has been asked for by the players for a long time and would be very welcomed.