Sighclops in latest

Options
MegaBee
MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
I got a Sighclops cover on my first pull, literally exclaimed out loud. Now I'm back to hoarding.

Comments

• Captain_Carlman
    Captain_Carlman Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2021
    Options
    I cashed in all the LTs I had, which was 18 of them, to hopefully at least roster Yellowjacket and Sighclops.  Didn't get a single 5*, but did get some additional levels for Polaris, got a couple other characters to 13 covers, and the resulting shards enabled me to add another cover to Okoye and a 12th cover to Scorpion.

So could have been a lot worse, I suppose.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I also got a cover pretty fast, but I want AW champed, so I will continue pulling later this week when we know who is coming next.

I am still in awe/annoyed how bad sighclops is, and that Devs did nothing to buff him a little
  • tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 549 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Polares said:
    I also got a cover pretty fast, but I want AW champed, so I will continue pulling later this week when we know who is coming next.

I am still in awe/annoyed how bad sighclops is, and that Devs did nothing to buff him a little
    Yea once the next 5 enters LL, Cyclops isn't overly exciting to get anyone to want to blow a bunch of resources in the LL store. YJ at least has interesting abilities even if the damage numbers aren't quite tuned high enough for some. 

If the next 5 is bonkers I know I'll want to pull when they hit LLs but think I'll hold off until we see what the following 5 will look like after YJ would rotate out. I can't get myself to go hard in LL store unless there is at least two very good 5s to chase. Could be a long time waiting to pull since Cyclops just entered today. 
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Options
    8 pulls , 2 Cyke Red, plus shards for a Widow cover which was my main intention. I’m done with this store for a loooong time . 
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I pulled 208 to get Warlock to 12 covers and should be finished with shards and I got Yellowjacket champed.  I still have close to 600 pulls remaining and am back to hoarding.  I will probably pull again when 5clops leaves packs
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have not pulled for Sighclops but got very lucky on Adam to get him to 10 covers. I now feel that hoarding is in order.
  • Coolguy101084
    Coolguy101084 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I spent 170 pulls.
    Got Adam from 0/0/1 to 7/1/5 with 255 shards
    Got Yellowjacket from 1/0/0 to 6/3/1 with 270 shards
    Recruited Sighclops to 1/2/6
    Going to pull till I get a purple Adam. Still gotta finish YJ as well
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,017 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    40 pulls

2 cyclops (now at 1/1/2)
    5 Yellowjacket (now at 3/2/3)
    2 Adam warlock (already champed. Now at lvl 453)

Got about 15 left. I’m gonna wait until the next 5 is revealed before I spend those. I want Adam warlock at high levels. 
  • Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Pulled 3 and got 1 Adam (which makes him champable after these next PVE shards are all cashed in) and 1 Sighclops. Pulled 10 more to get some more 5* shards for Star-Lord, but those were all 4s. Back to hoarding.
  • Cannibalqueen
    Cannibalqueen Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Got 7 out of 31 pulls.  

4 Warlocks for 2/4/5 165 shards
    2 Yellowjackets. For 2/5/3 and 620 shards 
    and 1 Cyclops.

very happy with that.  Was concerned I might not get enough Warlock, but with PVE coming, I can totally live with sharding him for that last cover.  I’ll still pull tokens but didn’t have to touch my CP.
    at least until we see what the next store is going to be.

Edit: once we got the Colossus reveal, I went ahead and pulled my CP, 27 pulls, only one 5*, but it was a Yellow Warlock.
    haha, so that made up for my good luck streak, but at least now, I am going to be able to champ him.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got 4 Adams and 3 Yellowjackets out of 41 pulls. I can finish off YJ the next time he's featured. I was a bit bummed that I didn't get any Cyclops but then decided to play DDQ and pulled him with that legendary.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Lately my goal has been to have 10 covers for each latest before they leave, including any shards earned. Adam was only at 1/1/2 w 470 shards so:

93 pulls, 15 5*s

4 Adam Warlock now 2/3/4 + 470 shards
    5 Sighclops now 3/0/3 + 495 shards
    6 Yellowjacket now 2/4/3 + 840 shards

Not a bad distribution, and a 16.1% pull rate overall so decent. Thanks to a few more YJ covers, likely I'm done pulling until both Adam and YJ leave the nest.
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 416 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Had 13 tokens to open. Got Cyc yellow from the first one and a red from the third. The rest of the tokens yielded another Cyc red, but nothing for the other two 5*s. Then used up my CP for another thirty pulls and got no 5* covers at all. But, the shards did let me champ Cap First Avenger.
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Options
    122 Pulls got 13 5s....results were:
    3 Warlock putting him at 5 3 3 with Two Saved covers
    3 Cyclops putting him at 3 2 5 with One Saved cover
    7 Yellowjacket putting him at 5 5 2 with Four Saved covers
    Back to hoarding until Sighclops leaves Latest Legend Tokens. Tell myself only spend CP on special store and no more LL action. 
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Been away a while, is 300 pulls still the standard to fully cover?
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,723 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Here's my results, starting with and using 31 tokens...  plus a little bonus luck in there... :)

https://youtu.be/vEJyggc3bxI
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    17/107
    4 Adam
    4 cyclops 
    9 YJ

That completed my Adam and YJ. Back to hoarding until the next trio comes in. 
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Before I pulled I had a level  451 championed Adam, a single covered YJ which I got from one of the YJ tokens and 0 covers of Cycl5ps.

Pulled 21 times just to try and get a cover of him for pve. Ended up with 3 Adam covers, 3 YJ covers (0 2 2 now) and no covers for cycl5ps. Decided to stop there as my luck would not continue like that. ~28% pull rate.

Might pull again when hes in the 5 essential pve event.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options
    20/132 (15.15%)
    8 Adam (2 saved)
    6 Cyclops
    6 Yellowjacket (2 champ levels)
    I stopped there, still have another 30 or so LTs.  Adam will be done with progression in Strange Sights, Yellowjacket is champed, and Cyclops is 4/2/1.  I'm done until Yellowjacket leaves.  I'll have to see how Cyclops compares to whoever will replace to see if I wait until he goes too.  It could be another Magneto situation where I pull to finish Cyclops because the next 5* isn't any better.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    11 pulls before cyclops dropped. 9% but sample size is too low. Could have been worst.