Who wants to buy AP boosts in 30-packs instead of 5-packs?

Options
abenness
abenness Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
edited March 2021 in MPQ General Discussion
When I run out of AP boosts (eg boost +1 red/yellow AP), I have to do this finger-tap-dance to go into the interface, buy more, select them and increase to +2.  So freaking often!  This slows me down and is frustrating.

I want (at a minimum) the option to buy 30 at a time to refill my stash in one hit.

Who wants to buy AP boosts in 30-packs instead of 5-packs? 59 votes

No
11%
acescrackedAlfje17KC_HammerRhipfSithforeverOmegasedSourCream 7 votes
Yes, buy in 30-packs
52%
PorkBellyKolencezonatahuntsinnerjflshobi6669wymtimeTiggidaTalestummyKrossJackDeath666DjinnBabbaReecohbowla33PtahhotepSt_BernadusshardwickBigSoftieFFHoundofShadowPyram7Bzhai 31 votes
Auto-buy them with iso for me, I can afford it
35%
ThanosburrichxKOBALTxatomzedSnowcaTTGrimSkaldChipster22MoosePrimeDaredevil217AwebermanCrowlJRYUARTPiMacleodHilkThe_Boogiehelix72Ares76skittledaddyabennessMrPlow 21 votes

Comments

• Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 461 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Yes, buy in 30-packs
    Wish I saw this before I submitted my survey answers. It would be great if we could buy boosts whenever we want instead of only when it runs out. Would save a lot of time preparing ahead before events.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    auto-buy and auto-equip again plz
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,493 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Borstock said:
    At this point, the 30 limit is useless, especially since we can only equip a limited amount at a time anyway. Lift the limit and let us buy 999 or whatever.
    You sorta wonder if they are using modern software development processes.  I get it, fixing a limit on ap is a minor change not worth risking a bug to fix.  But still, you think this could be rolled into a long term game update.
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yes, buy in 30-packs
    I use them so rarely that I never have to buy any anyway. It makes no difference to me, but if it helps you then fine.
  • MrPlow
    MrPlow Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Why do I have to press boost more twice when I have 1 left.  One click should buy more and add one automatically.
  • 658_2
    658_2 Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yes, buy in 30-packs
    Having to constantly manage boosts is definitely one of the most annoying things about the game for me.