Vault claiming to have one booster unopened

Options
After Kaldheim release, the Vault has a permanent red "1" attached to it (in main menu, and everywhere) as if it had one unopened booster. I checked each boster pack, and each tab (boosters, PWs, etc.) and there is nothing unopened.

Comments

• Gormhaus
    Gormhaus Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Can confirm. 
  • TheHunter
    TheHunter Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This is really naffing me off, I use that counter to see if the free booster has refreshed and now there's a permanent 1 sitting on the vault. Grrr....
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hi guys, 

This was confirmed and we're already working on the fix.

Thank you for the heads up and for your patience,
    Marcela.
  • Persil
    Persil Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Xucachris said:
    This is really naffing me off, I use that counter to see if the free booster has refreshed and now there's a permanent 1 sitting on the vault. Grrr....
    The good news is (while they're fixing it) that when you have a booster waiting, the number will change to 2. Basically, it still gives you info, it's just each actual number is shifted by 1. E.g. if there are two boosters waiting, it will say 3, etc.
  • TheHunter
    TheHunter Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Persil said:
    Xucachris said:
    The good news is (while they're fixing it) that when you have a booster waiting, the number will change to 2. Basically, it still gives you info, it's just each actual number is shifted by 1. E.g. if there are two boosters waiting, it will say 3, etc.
    Missing the point here man, that little red dot gets my game dopamine going. I'm like a herring gull chick waiting to peck  :wink: