Agatha, Photon, Wanda, Vision

Options
Alex502
Alex502 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
edited February 2021 in Speculation and Concepts
There really aught to be some new calls to WandaVision.

Agatha, mistress of disguise and deception, she should play havoc on her own allies, helping herself all along. Blue, Purple, Black, centered on removing friendly tiles, swapping colors on the board, and stunning her own teammates for a boost in power. She has to have a power that involves Sparky somehow. RIP little pooch!

Captain Monica as Photon should be a power house, turning invisible to phase in and out of danger while leaving charge tiles behind, with a huge hit that consumes charge tiles on the board. As she can phase through dimensions, she should be able to hit airborne and invisible enemies while she is invisible herself. I envision her as Blue, Yellow, Black color base. Maybe with a SWORD unit passive ability based on Team Up tiles.

Vision should be centered on self sacrifice, and team support, increasing a chosen Ally's match damage, providing AP, and removing stun conditions from his teammates at cost to himself. His colors don't need to change, in my opinion, Blue, Red, Yellow.

Wanda, Wanda, Wanda. 5* controller, handling her enemies and surroundings to fit her desires. Send an ally airborne to maintain and fuel her illusions, changing colors to suit her needs, and enemy team stun powers for huge AP costs. Purple, Blue, Green.
Tagged:

Comments

• Kelvinkhr
    Kelvinkhr Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Options
    These are some interesting ideas
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I can see every single character you mentioned entering MPQ. 

I would love to see Monica and a 5* Wanda. Agatha will probably be released as a 4* while Vision could be released as either. If I had to bet, I would say Vision would be 4*.
  • Alex502
    Alex502 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Kelvin, you do amazing character templates, if you want to, please feel free to flesh these out a little more.

Also, I had the laugh about this, Agatha should make a "Sparky" tile, and get a bonus when she matches it away. Insidious woman!