Eye in the Sky CP Store: How did you do?

MiNiMooMoo
MiNiMooMoo Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
I care not for Cyclops or JG, but am trying to get my 1/1/2 BRB fully covered

106 pulls with 18 hits

BRB: 4 green, 2 yellow, 1 blue

Cyc: 2 yellow, 2 green

JG: 2 green, 3 purple, 2 red

Comments

• JaGo
    JaGo Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    43 pulls (stopped at my first Cyc cover).

3 x BRB
    3 x Jean
    1 x Cyclops

-JaGo
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Stopped at 12 pulls , 2 BRB ( figured no way I’d get more ), 1 Jean , and 1 Yelena from  a RedG feeder.  I was content with 4 5* in 12 pulls and knew when to fold them 
  • Wil88
    Wil88 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    This was the store I was waiting for! Got the 7 covers I needed to champ BIll. Used about 2700 CP. 
    Oh yeah, I got some several Jean and Sighclops covers in there too but....meh. 
  • Theghouse
    Theghouse Posts: 329 Mover and Shaker
    I had 2600 CP saved up, needed to get 4 usable covers for my 2/3/3 BRB, and then 200 shards from milestones would finish him.

-4 pulls for Phoenix Red 3/0/1
    -4 pulls for BRB Blue 2/3/4
    -7 pulls for Phoenix Purple 3/1/1
    -9 pulls for Sighclops Red 1/0/0
    -5 pulls BRB Blue 2/3/5 
    -32 pulls for Sighclops Red 2/0/0 oof...
    -1 pull for BRB green 3/3/5 
    -5 pulls for BRB Blue 3/3/6 doh!
    -18 pulls for BRB Green 4/3/6 

Stopped with 275 CP left.  9 5* in 85 pulls for 10.6%.  Bad 5* rate, abysmal luck in the middle with 31 straight misses, and bad distribution on BRB which took 18 more pulls to get another.  I got missing powers for Phoenix which will come in handy for the 3 events that she's 5E in the next 10 years.  I got 2 covers of Sighclops' MOST useless power.  Most importantly I did get what I needed for BRB.

Milestones for 200 5* shards to champ BRB up to 451.  More milestones for a Howard cover, 5 CP, 250 5* shards, and 250 4* shards.  Champ rewards gave me a Hela Red 4/1/2, 51 CP, 300 HP, and 5 LTs.  And also a bunch of saved covers for unchamped 4* in iso-hell.
  • Cannibalqueen
    Cannibalqueen Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    I still cannot afford these special stores.  It’s absolutely all I can do to keep up with champing each latest.

This time tho, I am hoarding tokens as well as CP, so I hope after a couple cycles of that, I will be ahead enough to have some CP to waste.
    it’s really hard not pulling tokens tho.  
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I came for the Cyclops but left with the Phoenix and the 2 BRB's.
    What ya gonna do, eh?
  • Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    15 pulls, 2x Green BRB & 2x Red Cyclops.

No complaints with that pull rate.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,763 Chairperson of the Boards
    69 pulls.  1700 CP and 1 token from the Scott Summers vault.

Didnt have good luck, but still had positive outcomes!

https://youtu.be/71Q5kNiWvL0
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    This one hurt. I just wanted one BRB since I had none of him (took a year off the game so missed him). 76 pulls later....

1 BRB (0/1/0)
    2 Phoenix (2/3/1)
    7 Cyclops :( (1/3/3)

9 in 76 and mostly all Cyclops.... 
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,158 Chairperson of the Boards
    23 pulls and I got:
    4 Phoenix (got her fully covered though it really doesn't matter other than saying I have it done)
    1 BRB (saved cover as I have him fully covered)
    1 Sighclops Red
    Crazy high 5* draw rate for me after being slightly under average on the Okoye store (where I wish I drew like this). Happy to get the 1 cover I needed for PvE.
    KGB
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    akboyce said:
    This one hurt. I just wanted one BRB since I had none of him (took a year off the game so missed him). 76 pulls later....

1 BRB (0/1/0)
    2 Phoenix (2/3/1)
    7 Cyclops :( (1/3/3)

9 in 76 and mostly all Cyclops.... 

But you got your one BRB.....
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    Took about 20 pulls but got cyclops eventually 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    PiMacleod said:

Jubilee feeds 5* Jean. Teen Jean doesn't feed anyone yet.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was hoping for some Beta Ray Bill, but he decided not to grace me with his presence. I planned to stop when I grabbed a Cyclops cover, and that took 22 pulls. Along the way I got two usable 5* Jean covers, and a 12th cover for Negasonic. 3:22 is right in lines with the odds, so it was a reasonable, if not exciting expenditure of a couple of month's worth of CP. I don't have much interest in Cyclops, Magneto, or Warlock, so it may be a good long while before I get the urge to open any regular latest legend tokens.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Same as @PuceMoose , looking for a Sighclops cover, hoping for some Beta Ray. Got a pair of usable Jeans before my Sighclops on pull 13, so better pull rate (23%) but you know, limited sample sizes and all. Still, minor victory I guess?
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,049 Chairperson of the Boards
    23 pulls

no BRB (already champed but I really want more levels in him)
    3 Phoenix (already champed)
    2 cyclops covers (1 green, 1 red)
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 790 Critical Contributor
    I've decided to hoard until the next 5* release is in LL before I pull spend. I really only want 1 Cyclops cover and I can wait for that.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,763 Chairperson of the Boards
    shardwick said:
    PiMacleod said:

Jubilee feeds 5* Jean. Teen Jean doesn't feed anyone yet.
    Thank you.  I was looking around and found that much later...  But honestly, wouldnt anyone expect it to be Jean feeding her, ESPECIALLY since she came out before Jubilee AND feeds no one still??

So weird!
  • tonypq
    tonypq Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
    Akoni said:
    I've decided to hoard until the next 5* release is in LL before I pull spend. I really only want 1 Cyclops cover and I can wait for that.
    Same here, I'd like 1 Clips but also some BRB champ levels. But with the RNG I've had I don't want to end blowing 25+ pulls and I'd probably just end up with 2 JG covers. I'll wait and get a Clops cover and some of the other recent 5s via shard rewards and store when available if I have the HPs.