Serra The Benevolent: Official Thread

Magic:PQ Support Team
Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

manawhitepng SERRA THE BENEVOLENT manawhitepng

At Level 60 (Leveling cost: 79,920)

+7 manawhitepng | +3 manabluepng | -2 manablackpng | -2 manaredpng | +3 managreenpng 

116 HP

Creatures: 7 | Supports: 6 | Spells: 6

"A human Planeswalker from the distant past, Serra was a powerful and benevolent healer. She created an artificial plane known as Serra's Realm, where she and her followers lived in peace defended by flights of angels. Though Serra and her realm are long gone, her legacy and teachings have lived on as a beacon of hope throughout the Multiverse.”

Abilities

Angelic Destiny - Cost 6

Level 1: Target creature you control gets +2/+2 and gains Flying.

Level 2: Target creature you control gets +2/+2 and gains First Strike and Flying.

Level 3: Target creature you control gets +3/+3 and gains First Strike and Flying. It gains the Angel subtype.

Level 4: Target creature you control gets +4/+4 and gains First Strike and Flying. It gains the Angel subtype.

Serra Archangel - Cost 12

Level 1: Create a Vigilant Angel token.

Level 2: Create a Vigilant Angel token. Then, your other Angel creatures get +2/+2.

Level 3: Create a Radiant, Serra Archangel token. Then, your other Angel creatures get +2/+2.

Level 4: Create a Radiant, Serra Archangel token. Then, your other Angel creatures get +3/+3 and gain Bravery.

Angelic Renewal - Cost 21

Level 1: Create an Angelic Renewal Token.

Level 2: Create an Angelic Renewal Token. Exile each creature card from your graveyard.

Level 3: Create an Angelic Renewal Token. Exile each creature card from your graveyard. Then, you gain 2 life for each Cleric exiled this way.

Level 4: Create an Angelic Renewal Token. Exile each creature card from your graveyard. Then, you gain 2 life for each Cleric exiled this way, and your Angel creatures get +1/+1 for each Warrior exiled this way.

Tokens

Vigilant Angel

(White) Creature - Angel Warrior (4/4) Token, Flying, Vigilance

Angelic Renewal

(White) Support Card - Emblem (4) Token

“When a nontoken creature you control dies: You may exile it.

When a creature card is exiled from your graveyard: Create a Vigilant Angel token.

When you Foretell a card from your hand: Create a Vigilant Angel token.”

Radiant, Serra Archangel

(White) Creature - Angel (6/4) Token, Legendary, Flying, Leader

Leader: Angel

“When an Angel creature you control attacks: This creature gets +2/+2 and gains Protection from your opponent’s Planeswalker colors until the beginning of your next turn.”

Comments

• Tutaha
    Tutaha Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    edited February 2021
    How can i get her? I just find the elf guy
  • Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 461 Mover and Shaker
    Tutaha said:
    How can i get her? I just find the elf guy
    She hasn't been made available yet. Not sure what the order they're going to release the new PWs in is (could be her next, or Tibalt next and her last, no idea), but they'll sell them each one at a time, usually a week or two apart; then maybe a month or so after they were sold for $$ they'll be made available for crystals.
  • Tutaha
    edited March 2021
    Looking at her now, i'd like radiant to have vigilance too :/ so the tokens replaced by her didn't lose it
  • Tutaha
    edited March 2021
    @Oktagon_Support
    Please, give Radiant, Serra Archangel vigilance before Serra is released, so it will not become a situational skill because the angel tokens have it and its awesome :smile:
    Then Serra can maybe compete with the top tier PWs
  • Tutaha
    Finally, she is out!

And confirmed, Radiant is very situational, huge disadvantage to lose the vigilant tokens, especially with Serra's first skill giving first strike to them. Radiant definitely not worthy of it.