Code Red!

Options
DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 9,868 Chairperson of the Boards
I just got a free token for this vault to celebrate Lunar New Year and it looks very interesting. 200 5* Deadpool shards. an LT, 4 X 100 Carbage shards and Juggs, Medusa and Elektra cover. The rest is 3*, support tokens, mighty and heroics. No 2*. Dunno if content is same for all but this looks like it is worth chucking some HP at.

Comments

• Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 727 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Same content here, all red covers.  Perhaps a clue in the name...
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,868 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Punter1 said:
    Indeed but then where is Red Guardian?!?!? 😁
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes, it's the same and only red cover for those 4* and 3*.

At least this has some link to the festive season, compared to Good Fortune store. It's tempting to spend but I'll keep my HP for the next month vault.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,066 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Carbage (10 covers) is my current 5* sharget since I have the big 6 covered so I'll be hitting this vault. Also can use the Deadpool shards too.
    KGB
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 727 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    Punter1 said:
    Indeed but then where is Red Guardian?!?!? 😁
    And Red Hulk or Elsa Bloodstone
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I just bought it because I was sitting on 21,000 HP and didn't know what to do with it.
    I think it's a fair deal. Carnage is one of my most undercovered 5-stars so that 400 shards alone would have been a good deal. My champed Deadpool was sitting at 300 shards so the next level was welcome.
    The 4-stars also were nice additions that gave me an LT and 5-stars shards as placement rewards.
    I was also very lucky with my pulls from the mighty tokens where I got several 4-stars.
    The support tokens as always were not worth it...only duplicates. But the whole support thing - especially how you get or how you don't get them - is broken.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,268 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    i pulled 100 carbage (already champed) shards from the free token; I'd pull from it for sure if I had more but I just have 1k hp. Feels like it's been awhile since we've seen a 40-item vault. Looks like no daily deal on this one, i feel like that may be normal for the smaller vaults?
  • Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    If I had exactly 11.250 for all 40 pulls needs I would sure go for it. But with my luck if I only pull 30 times I know the only thing I won't get will be the needed shards of 5* Carnage.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,343 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I like these type of vaults.  Unfortunately, this specific one has nothing I need but would definitely have spent my HP if I didn't have the support or needed the shards for a 5*.  Hopefully this type of vault will happen more often.
  • Theghouse
    Theghouse Posts: 315 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I like these type of vaults.  Unfortunately, this specific one has nothing I need but would definitely have spent my HP if I didn't have the support or needed the shards for a 5*.  Hopefully this type of vault will happen more often.
    My memory could be off on this one, but I feel like we saw something similar during the last alliance event.  Maybe it's an extra addition because there is no 5* H4H during alliance events?

I know there are some super dedicated players who track stores and everything, maybe one of them can give us the history...
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I vaguely remember there was a vault with kitty shards.

This is a great option for 5* players although there are good 4* covers. All 40 went into my pocket so luck had nothing to do here.
  • Wil88
    Wil88 Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I jumped on this one.
    Finally able to roster Carbage who came out when I took a break from the game and the 5pool shards got me another cover. 
    Seems like a good deal to me!