3* Abomination (Emil Blonsky)

Options
Kelvinkhr
Kelvinkhr Posts: 145 Tile Toppler

Abomination (Emil Blonsky)

3-Star Rarity (Rare)

Gamma Abomination - 0  AP 

(PASSIVE) Emil Blonksy has been blasted with enough radiation to give him strength that rivals the hulk and tough skin to match. Friendly Blue matches create a protect tile of strength 30. Friendly Green matches improve the strength of a random Protect tile by 30.

Level 2 - Friendly Blue matches create a strength 50 Protect tile.

Level 3 - Friendly Blue matches create two strength 50 Protect tiles. Friendly Green matches improve the strength of two random Protect tiles by 30. 

Level 4 - Friendly Blue matches create two strength 70 Protect tiles.

Level 5 - Friendly Blue matches create three strength 70 Protect tiles. Friendly Green matches improve the strength of three random Protect tiles by 50.

Abominable Skin - 8  AP

Abomination toughens himself in preparation of attacks. Fortifies all Blue Protect tiles.

(PASSIVE) When a Protect tile is matched, Abomination gains an additional AP in that colour. 

Level 2 - When a Protect tile is matched, Abomination gains two additional AP in that colour.

Level 3 - When a Protect tile is matched, Abomination gains three additional AP in that colour.

Level 4 - When a Protect tile is matched, Abomination gains four additional AP in that colour.

Level 5 - Fortifies Protect tiles in all colours. When a Protect tile is matched, Abomination gains five additional AP in that colour.

Tantrum - 0  AP

(PASSIVE) Abomination's rage at the Hulk is truly frightening. Every fourth match damage against the Abomination creates a 3-turn Countdown tile that destroys a 3x3 block of tiles and generates 3 Blue AP when it goes off. This passive immediately triggers when damage is dealt by a Hulk.

Level 2 - Creates a 2-turn Countdown tile. 

Level 3 - Countdown tile generates 4 Blue AP and 2 Green AP. 

Level 4 - Creates a 1-turn Countdown tile that generates 4 Blue Ap and 3 Green AP. 

Level 5 - Creates two 1-turn Countdown tiles that generate 4 Blue AP and 4 Green AP.

Comments

• Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I like the play on Protect tiles. His Red power puzzled me a bit. It generates Green AP, but his Green power is passive. Then I realized that he plays very well with Hulk as well. Abomination creates Protect tiles, then fortifies them. Hulk claps to destroy tiles. You get to keep your Protects since they're fortified. In addition Red generates more Green and Blue to keep the combo going. Bonus points for making him 3*. Hopefully, we will get a few new 3* characters in the future. Well done.
  • Kelvinkhr
    Kelvinkhr Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Akoni said:
    I like the play on Protect tiles. His Red power puzzled me a bit. It generates Green AP, but his Green power is passive. Then I realized that he plays very well with Hulk as well. Abomination creates Protect tiles, then fortifies them. Hulk claps to destroy tiles. You get to keep your Protects since they're fortified. In addition Red generates more Green and Blue to keep the combo going. Bonus points for making him 3*. Hopefully, we will get a few new 3* characters in the future. Well done.

Thank you for the feedback, I am glad you like him!

You're right to think that his Red power is meant to be a feeder for other characters, including Hulks. In a sense, it is a sort of support and counter to them, where any of their attacks will feed his abilities. 

I chose to go with more of a defensive or supportive role for Abomination as opposed to an offensive one like the Hulk to make them more of a mirror to each other.