Superskrull - Manifest Entity not showing descriptions of FF4 powers

Options
SaltnPeppa
SaltnPeppa Posts: 341 Mover and Shaker
Can the devs do something about this?  Everytime I use him, and use his blue power... I can never remember what each FF4 power does.   Can't be that hard to have a pop-up to show what each one does.

Comments

• abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I just remember it as "Only Use The Thing".
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    abmoraz said:
    I'll have to look up what The Thing does.  I always use Human Torch, he puts a repeater that spams attack tiles.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,066 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    abmoraz said:
    I'll have to look up what The Thing does.  I always use Human Torch, he puts a repeater that spams attack tiles.

Thing = Multiple strikes of damage immediately. Great for use with Okoye.
    The only other one to consider is Mr F's power if you need to overwrite some really strong enemy special tiles.
    KGB
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I can remember only Human Torch's because it's the easiest to remember.

I just took another look and it should be easy to remember the main/important effects of the rest:

Now you see me (Invisible Woman): creates 3 yellow invisibility tiles targeting Super Skrull

Absolutely Fantastic (Mr Fantastic): Creates 5 protect tiles that replace enemy S/A/P tiles first 

New Hotness (Human Torch): 1 red repeater that creates 5 attack tiles

The Next Big Thing (Thing): 3 hits of separate attack

Only MF's and Thing's are powers are more difficult to remember.

• Cannibalqueen
    Cannibalqueen Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    Options
    5* Charles has a similar problem with his purple.
    I wish they would fix it.I always forget the amount of damage different powers might do,
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,343 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I wish they would fix it.I always forget the amount of damage different powers might do,
    I know.  I only use Green (AoE) or Red (Nuke) for PX5.  Easiest to remember for me.
  • SaltnPeppa
    Options
    I think they should make a fix for them so any future updates will be easier
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,743 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you need to know what it does DURING a fight, do this:  

Click on him (tap him).  You know that screen where it shows the values of the match damage per color for that character?
    Now click the arrow to the side of it... it will scroll over to the next page, displaying his powers.  From there, you can click on his blue skill's arrows, and page through what each one does.

This is also helpful for other people with skills that you can't see... like Legion, if you wanna remember what the other colors do that aren't up, or 5* Prof X with his 6-ability-purple.
  • SaltnPeppa
    Options
    PiMacleod said:
    If you need to know what it does DURING a fight, do this:  

Click on him (tap him).  You know that screen where it shows the values of the match damage per color for that character?
    Now click the arrow to the side of it... it will scroll over to the next page, displaying his powers.  From there, you can click on his blue skill's arrows, and page through what each one does.

This is also helpful for other people with skills that you can't see... like Legion, if you wanna remember what the other colors do that aren't up, or 5* Prof X with his 6-ability-purple.
    Takes up too much time to scroll through each time.   But it's a temporary solution.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I know.  I only use Green (AoE) or Red (Nuke) for PX5.  Easiest to remember for me.

Purple early (just to get cascades)
    Green mid (for AoE)
    Red late (for polishing off the last opponent)
    In rare specific occasions: yellow (emergency health do to bad cascades) and Blue (to remove a problematic tile)
    Never: black
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,143 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    abmoraz said:

Purple early (just to get cascades)
    Green mid (for AoE)
    Red late (for polishing off the last opponent)
    In rare specific occasions: yellow (emergency health do to bad cascades) and Blue (to remove a problematic tile)
    Never: black
    Other than purple, that sounds about right.  I've used blue to get rid of an annoying special tile stuck in the bottom corner or a countdown that's about ready to kill off my team, but it's much more situational than "Hit one person really hard." or "Hit everybody hard."

I've used yellow a couple of times when iHulk was ready to blow up my team with his next match, and I think I used purple by accident once when I clicked on the wrong tile.