Do the possible supports drawn from a support token cycle through the same pre-set combinations?

Options
Jacklag
Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
edited February 2021 in MPQ General Discussion
I've collected a certain number of support tokens while waiting for all supports need to be available at once, as to increase my chances to pull. But it has been a long wait and I'm starting to notice some combinations are never present. Is it a fixed combination?

Comments

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,603 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I believe the current setup is three groups of 16 Supports, and that covers all of them (except the Infinity Stones). And I'm fairly sure those groups are fixed. So if you want something from two different groups, you'll have to chase them separately, and can't wait for them to show up in the same set of 16.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,927 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

The three groups that rotate each season are as follows:

Arc Reactor, Avengers Tower, Black Widow's Batons, Chimichanga, Cull Obsidian, Destroyer Gun, Element Guns, Kimoyo Beads, Lucky, Mirror Image, Sanctum Sanctorum, Stormbreaker, The Blackbird, The Tinkerer, Vibranium Ore, Yaro Root

Hulkling, Hydra Henchmen, Korg, Kra-Van, Lockheed, Proxima MidnightQuantum Realm, Quinjet, Royal Talon Fighter, Sp//drSharon CarterThe Dora MilajeThe Milano, Vintage Shield, Web-Shooters, Wong

Ancestral Plane, Atlantis, Carol's Communicator, Chewie, Corvus Glaive, Ebony Maw, Hope Summers, Pocket Radio, Shuri's Lab, Spider-Sense, Stepford Cuckoos, Taskmaster's Sword, The Carol Corps, Vanessa Fisk, Victorious, Wasp Gauntlets

Hope this info helps in figuring out where to invest! We are currently on the third group. 

• Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It does. Thanks for the responses.