Puzzle Gauntlet rewards tokens to a separate support token pool

Options
Theghouse
Theghouse Posts: 315 Mover and Shaker
Wanted to break this off separate from the discussion of the puzzles and challenges in the other Puzzle Quest thread...

Aside from the completely unique Royal Talon Fighter tokens which do their own thing, the beginner and advanced support tokens you receive in Puzzle Gauntlet go to a different support token store with a different support pool than the current store.  This support store has no special name and shows up under the "unclaimed" tab of the "recruit" tab, which is only visible if you have event tokens from previous events which have since ended.  I have not pulled my tokens yet but I imagine once you pull any tokens you have the store will not be visible to you any longer, just like ended event stores.

Perhaps this is an error and the devs will be correcting this? Depending on your support needs, you may want to look at the pool and either pull quickly if you like the pool or wait for a chance that these tokens get modified to pull from the standard rotating support store.

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Theghouse said:
    Wanted to break this off separate from the discussion of the puzzles and challenges in the other Puzzle Quest thread...

Aside from the completely unique Royal Talon Fighter tokens which do their own thing, the beginner and advanced support tokens you receive in Puzzle Gauntlet go to a different support token store with a different support pool than the current store.  This support store has no special name and shows up under the "unclaimed" tab of the "recruit" tab, which is only visible if you have event tokens from previous events which have since ended.  I have not pulled my tokens yet but I imagine once you pull any tokens you have the store will not be visible to you any longer, just like ended event stores.

Perhaps this is an error and the devs will be correcting this? Depending on your support needs, you may want to look at the pool and either pull quickly if you like the pool or wait for a chance that these tokens get modified to pull from the standard rotating support store.
    The beginner support tokens given out in Puzzle Gauntlet are for an outdated Support store. We will have this fixed for future runs of Puzzle Ops.
  • Theghouse
    Theghouse Posts: 315 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thanks for the quick response.