Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#279: Bleeping Scott
* R220
* Black History Month 

Comments

• TDejaAuthor
    TDejaAuthor Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Do we need a third Cyclops?

No.  I may think more highly of Scott than Craig does (as all people who aren't evil and crass believe), but we don't need another Cyclops...before we get our FIRST FIVE-STAR BATROC!

Batroc would easily kick the taste--and power--out of Scott Summers with style and aplomb!  Viva Le Batroc!
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,040 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don’t want batroc. I want another Cyclops. 
  • Storm of fire
    Storm of fire Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'd like to thank last week's top three kitchen appliances for introducing me to the concept of making smoothies with an immersion blender. I do not live in a big enough household to ever merit getting out the big blender for a smoothie, but the immersion blender for like one? one and a half glasses? Very doable.

Also I'd like to thank Samurai and the infographic for being a record of the crashes - I had to use them to update my crash spreadsheet. Which I had to do since the order now INCLUDES 'the' in the alphabetical order instead of ignoring it like it did previously.

Trivia:
    Natalie Rushman
    and that knowledge is brought to you by too many fanfics where Tony keeps bringing up her deception (and also like a handful that speculate all her aliases have the initials NR). Given this is fanfic from Avengers to Civil War, I don't know if anything in the Black Widow movie changed any of this. 

• ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's always nice to hear a shout out to MST3K & Rifftrax.  I champed Mysterio largely because of his being the closest proxy to Tom Servo in this game.