Shield ranking list

Ab_capone
Ab_capone Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
Hey what’s up fellow MPQ-ers, hope all is well with everyone. 
I was curious to see if anyone can point me in the right direction. I am looking for the list that shows what rewards are tied to each shield rank. Currently I’m at 125 and received 100k iso, now for 126 it says 62,500 iso. ???  I previously had the list saved to my reading list on phone but it seems to have been removed some how. 
Can someone please post the link in this thread or reply w/link. I would very much appreciate it. Thanks again! 
Tagged:

Comments

• Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    I can estimate it goes up about 500 ISO per level , milestone levels might give a bonus . At 133 it’s 67.5K. I don’t pay attention because once you’re to level 100 you have so many millions ISO a few extra thousand is insignificant 
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2021
    I must play very differently than the previous poster. I am rank 190, next award is 100K ISO, and I am ISO broke and needing tens of millions.

EDIT: the full list of rewards: https://marvelpuzzlequest.fandom.com/wiki/S.H.I.E.L.D._Rank

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,900 Chairperson of the Boards
    helix72 said:
    I must play very differently than the previous poster. I am rank 190, next award is 100K ISO, and I am ISO broke and needing tens of millions.

You do. He has repeatedly stated that he only rosters a tiny fraction of all the characters (ie meta only). So of course he is going to be swimming in ISO since he's hardly leveling anyone. His comments on resource needs have to be taken with a grain of salt.
    KGB
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2021
    KGB said:
    helix72 said:

You do. He has repeatedly stated that he only rosters a tiny fraction of all the characters (ie meta only). So of course he is going to be swimming in ISO since he's hardly leveling anyone. His comments on resource needs have to be taken with a grain of salt.
    KGB
    It depends how you choose to play . If you choose to solely progress and win battles you really only need the exact 9  that EVERY PLAYER USES IN PvAI. I have a roster of 110 ( 55/35/20) of 5,4 and 3*. I don’t play to compete with others , farm, collectionist, spend money, minimize time, nor place. I only play for enjoyment of winning a battle. I haven’t played long enough to have more than 1 meta and my PvAI team is unique because in 1 year I’ve only come up against a mirror of it once . Still it does well enough to win .
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    helix72 said:

EDIT: the full list of rewards: https://marvelpuzzlequest.fandom.com/wiki/S.H.I.E.L.D._Rank

Yeah, I hit level 181 a couple days ago and am in a similar place. Gotta level up 34 5s and five 4s and then I will be closer to being iso positive.
  • TheXMan
    TheXMan Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    I am shield rank 179 and iso positive.  Maybe depends how long you played before shield rank started?
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    helix72 said:

I farm and use to have millions of iso. Then milestones were added to the game and I found myself needing to champ 20 4* characters at once instead of 1 every 10 days or so. Now I'm more broke than an alarm clock hitting a wall at 6am on a Sunday morning after drinking way too much the night before.