Exciting News! 2021 Update
Exciting news G.I. JOE fans!
We apologize for being so quiet over the past little while, but we have been taking this time to really assess the gameplay. We have been working on several huge features for the game, and we have some big updates in store for 2021!
We are die hard fans of G.I. JOE here and we want this game to be an amazing experience for both gamers and fans. To achieve that, we needed to take a step back and ask ourselves what was really working, and how we can improve the areas that were not. We ended up focusing primarily on the Base Building and Combat and making some significant changes there to provide more strategy and value for players and their collection.
We ask that you have a little patience with us during this phase, as we build up this foundation better than ever. We will improve our communication with the community along the way and provide more insight on changes being made.
Here is a preview of some of the first things you can look forward to in Q2, 2021.
● An “Edit Base” mode, allowing much more control in designing your base layout
● Unit, Building, and Spell balancing improvements across the board
● Updated base kit and rank abilities for select units
● Reworked armor system
● Reworked air combat dynamics
● Updated, and more detailed unit and ability info
● Expanded sea area, and improved sea combat
● Revised AP generation system
● Revised Combat Roster mechanics
We look forward to sharing as much info with you as we can, and we will be providing more details in the coming weeks. Until then, enjoy the new year, stay safe, and Yo Joe!