Welcome Journal Doesn't Track Progress

Options
Stormcrow
Stormcrow Posts: 462 Mover and Shaker
I logged in today to see a Welcome Journal! Neat!

"Welcome Journal 1" gave me 3 quests:
  • Open 3 Booster Pack(s) from any set
  • Win 2 fights without casting supports
  • Cast 32 White or Blue Cards
I have, since seeing these quests:

Opened 1 400-Jewel Elite Pack and 2 packs of "Chandra's Spellbook".

Played 5 games, 1 against each of the first 3 opponents in Trial of Zeal and 2 in Legacy Training Grounds. I won all 5. In all but the second game, I played zero supports.

Each time I completed an objective, a bar would appear at the top of my screen: after the first pack I opened, the bar that appeared at the top of my screen showed that objective with a progress bar indicating "1/3"; after the second pack, it showed "1/3" and after the 3rd pack it still showed "1/3". Winning fights without casting supports has worked the same way: the bar that flashed at the top of the screen showed "Progress 1/2". And it wasn't obvious at first, but the "Cast White or Blue cards" is working the same way: the progress bar after each fight shows the number of blue or white cards I played in that match.

Have not yet tested to see if I can brute-force completion of the 32-blue-or-white cards objective by playing 32 blue cards in a single fight. But it's clearly not intended to be required to do it in a single fight.

All three of journal objectives should have been completed at this point. On the home screen, the welcome journal shows 0/3, 0/2 and 0/32 as my progress towards each of the 3 quests.

Seems like it needs some more beta testing!

Comments

• Phillmoore
    Phillmoore Posts: 207 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Having same issue. It shows progress in events.   It then when you go “home” all counters reset 
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Same. I get a notification that the task was completed, but the journal gives no credit/count towards progress.
  • _Valiant_
    _Valiant_ Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same problem here.
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,611 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Thank you Oktagon for the very funny joke. 😂😆🤓🤪

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Guys, could you check again to see if it's working as intended now?
    Waiting for your feedback.
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Guys, could you check again to see if it's working as intended now?
    Waiting for your feedback.
    Working great now. Doesn't seem to have applied retroactively, but it's catching stuff moving forward.
    Glad to see this was fixed quickly.
  • Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 462 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Does appear to be working now, glad to have such a quick fix.