Puzzle Master's timetable.

Options
versemage
versemage Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
I'm really digging this whole Puzzle Master's vibe. Do you guys have a unofficial timetable for the release of the remaining colors for this total set? I know you can't provide anything definite, just a ballpark kinda estimate, ie. one a year, twice a year, quarterly, etc. I seriously want those moxes! Great job guys!

PS- How about that standard toggle for the deck editor?

Comments

• Tezzeret
    Tezzeret Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm wondering/hoping its them slow rolling redoing  the 5 original walkers (jace, chandra, garruk, lilly and Gideon) and having them replace the terrible  orgins walkers for any new player.

And along the way if D3 can get people to buy them for cash value... sure!
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,278 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Thank you so much for the feedback, super glad to know you're having a good time with the new content.
    Also, thank you for the interest.
    What I can say is we are super excited about releasing more PMA content for players and we will release a new PMA set whenever it's possible according to Magic: the Gathering's calendar that we follow.

Have a nice day,
    Marcela.
  • versemage
    versemage Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Puzzle Masters an entirely MTGPQ set? Why would that depend on WOTC's timetable at all? I mean, I don't expect the next set to be released next week, next month or even next quarter,  but as cool as this first run is, it would be nice to know if the next color might release this year, or maybe the first part of next year. Okay, phone is telling me I'm almost out of commas, so I'll sign off. Keep doing a great job y'all.
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2021
    Options
    I sort of interpret the response as, "whenever we have gaps in our planned content release calendar, we'll squeeze these in," which makes sense for them.

(even though every other game provides exact release dates for everything) 
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I dont know if there was any previous statement about this but ... IS the puzzle masters going to remain in standard forever ... Like origins ... Or is it gonna rotate with the next rotation ?
  • Volrak
    Volrak Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thanks @Volrak !