CotT: Talos vs. Galactic Warrior

Options
qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
Hmm, I did not expect much of this. You all know why. But my Talos was lucky to first get his blue off after a couple of moves. Then as Carol was stunned I lucked in to much needed cascades that simply downed her while stunned. Ah, well.

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,614 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It is not much of a glowing review to say that unchamped (but fully covered) Talos defeated the mighty "Galactic Warrior" the first try and all he had was a stick. I mean his purple power is utterly useless giving me Red AP so it was all just down to whacking her in the face with that stick and crossing your fingers. But it happened, Captain Marvel was sticked to death by the most useless 4*. Even Banner would have put up a bit more fight than that. Poor Carol.
    Well done Talos - Stick Warrior of the Skrulls!
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Talos is indeed awful, but his match-damage-enhancing-power and stun make him one of the better solo characters in the "bad character spectrum". My Talos (4/4/4, level 147) likewise craftily stole red he couldn't use, and stunned her once or twice with his somewhat disturbing stun rod mace thing. I am sort of amused that a supposed master spy and subterfuge genius usually resorts to just whacking people in the face with a stick (it IS a pretty shiny stick, though) to get the job done.