Trash IHulk cover?

ikul
ikul Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
I've just pulled an IHulk cover from classic legends.
My Ihulk is 451, and my Okoye 466 (20 shards away from 467). So she is not tanking red, blue and purple for now. 
I have her as my favorite 5*, I try to up her as much as possible to use them in PVP more efficiently.

Would you trash that IHulk cover? and how many levels should the difference between them be for her to tank these colors?

Ikul 

Comments

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    5-star covers are too rare to trash.  Next time Okoye comes up  in the resource store, get those 20 shards you need to keep the relative distance safe.  If you really want to keep Okoye that much higher, setting Shuri as your 4-star shard hero will get some extra shards/covers for Okoye eventually.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Okoye should appear in some special  cp store this year twice or thrice. Unload your cps on those stores.
  • ikul
    ikul Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Okoye should appear in some special  cp store this year twice or thrice. Unload your cps on those stores.
    I think I will do this.
    My Shuri is 353, so only one level left for Okoye before a (maybe) dupe.

I find it difficult to use IHulk/Okoye with Hulk tanking so much, so I wanted to level up Okoye. I will reach the 20 levels difference, but I will not fight to reach the 32, I may need one year or so to do it, it's too much effort
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    When the quest and milestone started I had iHulk as favorite. I did not realize that I should have made someone else 5* favorite when he was champable. He is now level 455 while Okoye still is 450. So the only colors Okoye tanks are yellow and TU. Ah, well...
  • Rosraf
    Rosraf Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    qandols said:
    When the quest and milestone started I had iHulk as favorite. I did not realize that I should have made someone else 5* favorite when he was champable. He is now level 455 while Okoye still is 450. So the only colors Okoye tanks are yellow and TU. Ah, well...
    I made the same mistake, but I was able to level Okoye 7 levels ahead so that now she tanks black again (but not red).  And that works just fine 95% of the time. 

So my advice is level Okoye until she tanks black again, and then don't worry about it. 

In the plus side, iHulk now tanks blue for Polaris.