5* Enchantress (Amora)

Options
Kelvinkhr
Kelvinkhr Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
I previously posted her before but I made some changes.

Enchantress (Amora)

5-Star Rarity (Epic)

Alluring Voice - 8  AP

Enchantress lures her enemies to her side with her charm. Places a 3-turn Repeater tile on the board. While this Repeater tile is on the board, enemy powers that create special tiles create friendly ones. When the Repeater tile reaches 0, strengthens a random friendly tile by 30%.

Level 2 - Places a 2-turn Repeater tile. Repeater tile improves two friendly tiles by 30%

Level 3 - Repeater tile improves two friendly tiles by 40%

Level 4 - Places a 1-turn Repeater tile. Repeater tile improves three friendly tiles by 40%

Level 5 - Repeater tile improves four friendly tiles by 50%

Charm - 6  AP

Enchantress charms her enemies to her side. Convert all enemy special tiles into friendly Attack tiles of equal strength.

(Passive) Enemy powers that would deal damage to Enchantress have a 30% chance to target her enemies instead.

Level 2 - Also improves the strength of converted tiles by 30%.

Level 3 - Enemy powers that would deal damage to Enchantress have a 40% chance to target her enemies instead.

Level 4 - Also improves the strength of converted tiles by 40%.

Level 5 - Also improves the strength of converted tiles by 50%. Enemy powers that would deal damage to Enchantress have a 50% chance to target her enemies instead.

Emerald Wave - 11  AP

Enchantress releases a wave of magic energy powerful enough to bring all enemies to their knees. Destroys all special tiles in the colour most present on the board and reduces enemy AP in that colour by an equal amount. 

Level 2 - Also deals 1000 damage.

Level 3 - Also deals 1500 damage.

Level 4 - Also deals 2000 damage.

Level 5 - Also deals 2500 damage.

Comments

• Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I like Alluring Voice, but spending 8 AP for that Repeater tile might make it a bit too powerful. Free special tiles are common among 4 and 5 star characters, but the ability to steal your opponent's special tiles indefinitely for a single cost is crazy. With that said, I see what you are doing with her move set. 

The fired effect of Charm appears to be a different version of Alluring Voice. The passive, however, is awesome. It's not a permanent effect, but gives her a chance to last long enough to fire off her Emerald Wave. 

Interesting.

• Kelvinkhr
    Kelvinkhr Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Akoni said:
    I like Alluring Voice, but spending 8 AP for that Repeater tile might make it a bit too powerful. Free special tiles are common among 4 and 5 star characters, but the ability to steal your opponent's special tiles indefinitely for a single cost is crazy. With that said, I see what you are doing with her move set. 

The fired effect of Charm appears to be a different version of Alluring Voice. The passive, however, is awesome. It's not a permanent effect, but gives her a chance to last long enough to fire off her Emerald Wave. 

Interesting.

Thank you for the feedback!

I can see what you mean with Alluring Voice. I should probably increase the cost to be about 12 or so AP.

The fired effect of Charm is meant more as a way of dealing with any remaining enemy special tiles that come before her Alluring Voice is fired but you are right that the passive is the main part of the ability.

All in all, thank you once again!