New Greg SUCKS

Options
Wolfteeth
Wolfteeth Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
I am tired of playing rounds where I don’t get a creature draw til my 8th pull, I draw the same card 3-4 times in a row, and my opponent gets a 20min mana cascade and all I have left is the mana that is the opposite of my planeswalker.  It’s getting really, really old.  When did this change over and why? All I ask for is a fair fight.

Comments

• Rant_Ent
    Rant_Ent Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Options
    I'm with you.

My koth deck is the most unbalanced on creatures, 5, spells 4 and support 1.

It happened to me several times to start the match with 2 spells and to draw more in the next 3 rounds, however the spells were 2 of the 5 potential, then the creatures came in, and the game went on, but at the end of the game (in sincerity very short) some cards never came out.

Sometimes I checked the deck to see if they were really there.

• Tezzeret
    Tezzeret Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    Options
    that's RNG being RNG.. event in paper magic everyone has had games even with ELITE  decks where you just  get mana flooded or fizzle.. it happens. There are probably games where you have cascaded like crazy crazy too. It just feels devastating when  it happens against you... but that's magic!

bugs tho...... thats a different  story... that's frustrating!
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Tezzeret said:
    that's RNG being RNG.. event in paper magic everyone has had games even with ELITE  decks where you just  get mana flooded or fizzle.. it happens. There are probably games where you have cascaded like crazy crazy too. It just feels devastating when  it happens against you... but that's magic!

bugs tho...... thats a different  story... that's frustrating!
    QFT because it’s the truth
  • Gormhaus
    Gormhaus Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options
    On the other hand i have had perfect starting draws and big cascades right off the bat. Let the RNG frustration pass over you 😀
  • Techg
    Techg Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Options
    I am on board with something changed with the new set. Randomization feels it has been altered and I have seen multiple posts in Discord about the same.