Lack of Communication

MackDan1
MackDan1 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
I understand things are odd right now. I just have a few questions.

1. Are sneak peeks a thing of the past?
As a commander, I found these helpful to my alliance members. Which characters they might want to level up, etc.
2. The new feeder rollout. Is this how it's going to go for the foreseeable future? While I do appreciate the new feeders, I think a little communication would go a long way with the community as a whole.
 Stay healthy and thank you.

Comments

• Bobdvol
    Bobdvol Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    I wasn't aware of any new feeders. Can someone share that info?
  • JangoLore
    JangoLore Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Scorpion, Throg, and Red Guardian were indicated to be feeders for some 5* characters.  Screenshots of Throg and red guardian's reward progression have been posted in places.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    JangoLore said:
    Scorpion, Throg, and Red Guardian were indicated to be feeders for some 5* characters.  Screenshots of Throg and red guardian's reward progression have been posted in places.
    Would be nice to be able to see the champ rewards of a given character, even when not already champed. I have all the above characters, but don't know the champ rewards, specifically the covers/shards.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dogface said:
    JangoLore said:
    Would be nice to be able to see the champ rewards of a given character, even when not already champed. I have all the above characters, but don't know the champ rewards, specifically the covers/shards.
    At least there's the internet for such things.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CUD05MS67Z61r5_IfIwMjnKC0TdBq1ytOOhhc0LFcCg/edit#gid=0
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    pheregas said:
    Dogface said:
    JangoLore said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CUD05MS67Z61r5_IfIwMjnKC0TdBq1ytOOhhc0LFcCg/edit#gid=0
    I know the internet has an answer to about any question, but I would like to see them in-game. Click cover, be able to see the eventual champ rewards, nothing more.
  • pheregas
    Dogface said:
    pheregas said:
    Dogface said:
    JangoLore said:

I know the internet has an answer to about any question, but I would like to see them in-game. Click cover, be able to see the eventual champ rewards, nothing more.
    Well see, now that's just crazy talk expecting in-game notifications.  It's been 7 years, why start now?  /s
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 424 Mover and Shaker
    pheregas said:
    Dogface said
    Well see, now that's just crazy talk expecting in-game notifications.  It's been 7 years, why start now?  /s
    Not necessarily an in-game notification, but at the moment you can only see the champ rewards if you’ve champed that character. It would be nice to see them before you champ (like for Throg right now). 
  • pheregas
    pheregas said:
    Dogface said
    Not necessarily an in-game notification, but at the moment you can only see the champ rewards if you’ve champed that character. It would be nice to see them before you champ (like for Throg right now). 
    Nobody gets the goods for free. Got to pay for that :)
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    pheregas said:
    pheregas said:
    Dogface said
    Nobody gets the goods for free. Got to pay for that :)
    Marveal Puzzlea Queast?