Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#275: Episode 867,5309

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#275: Episode 867,5309
* Milestone comparisons

Comments

• TDejaAuthor
    TDejaAuthor Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    While I am used to being diametrically opposed to everything Craig says, as he represents everything I stand against, it dismays me to point out that both Men Without Hats AND Thomas Dolby we're not one hit wonders...MWH charted with 'Pop Goes The World' off their 2nd album, and Dolby--who is an amazing musician charted with BOTH 'Hyperactive' and 'Europa and The Pirate Twins'.

And Craig should know I've seen more DOCTOR WHO than he's had hot lunches. Just because you find Billie Piper hot doesn't make her wingey **** self avoid companion. Rose was Russell T. Davies' BUFFY fanfic, and Amy Pond would take her lunch money.  Hell, so would Donna Noble, who was far better than f'in Rose 

Don't try me, Craig... remember how I schooled you on BRISCO COUNTY and sit down.

Viva Le Batroc!
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 631 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2021
    Funny how your definition of one hit wonder changes depending on where you come from. Soft Cell and Ultravox both had several top 40 hits in the UK. So did Gary Numan. I am guessing their success in the US was limited.
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Hey that was my phone number in the 1980s. - Jenny