Help: When do Supports rotate in the Store?

Polares
Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
I have never paid too much attention to supports, they have been always so hard to get, that they were just not important for me. Because of that I don't really know what is the cadence or when should the store rotate, as from what I can see not all of them are in the store right now, and swap the supports that we have now for others.

Because of the milestones I have a ton of tokens, but I am not interested in the ones we currently have in the store, so I would like to wait until the next rotation. I don't know why I assumed it was every season, but I was clearly wrong. 

So, when do they rotate? or maybe the question is... do they rotate at all? I think I waited a couple of seasons already and they are still the same.

Thanxs

Comments

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm pretty sure they rotate every PVP season.  That's what I've noticed the last few months.  
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    I'm pretty sure they rotate every PVP season.  That's what I've noticed the last few months.  

That's correct.  They should rotate with tomorrow's data push.
  • Polares
    gravel said:

That's correct.  They should rotate with tomorrow's data push.
    But I don't think it changed with the previous one (when the one before Christmas finished)

But good to know.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    There are three sets of supports that they have.  I don't remember it not changing at the start of a season recently, but it could have happened.  I'm sitting on some tokens too, but I don't know what I'm hoping to pull.  I need higher level ones, but that doesn't seem likely.
  • Polares
    gravel said:
    There are three sets of supports that they have.  I don't remember it not changing at the start of a season recently, but it could have happened.  I'm sitting on some tokens too, but I don't know what I'm hoping to pull.  I need higher level ones, but that doesn't seem likely.
    Yeah, I dont know why I am waiting, I most probably will pull nothing useful... but I guess there is some hope left :P
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,760 Chairperson of the Boards
    Been waiting on a Royal Talon Fighter forever now, I've got 40 tokens in 2 useless vaults, but I suspect I will have to start from scratch again when they rotate the vaults.
    Anyway, at least it's now possible to get tokens, so we're going in the right direction.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had 20 tokens and all but five were dupes. What a joke. The five that weren't were like two 1*s, two 2*s and a 4*.

@IceIX Supports could really use a shard system.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    This round of Supports look unappealing to me. The only interesting support is Peni Parker. ~30 days counting down begins...
  • bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    I pulled 46 tokens yesterday (30/14/1) from the supports store. Not a single one was a higher level support. 

This might be the most broken feature in the game. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Supports itself is broken and make gameplay quite meaningless if R4/R5 are easily accessible. They nerfed some supports before. I don't know how they are going to get out of this mess.   :o