Coming back...was not a good idea :/

Options
JustJoe
JustJoe Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
Today I came back because I felt really generous these holidays, and I thought it might be good to check out whether things have changed in the past half year I have been off - and they have!! They have added the milestone thingy which is absolutely brilliant. Then I saw this fancy little bundle with 3* deadpool covers, quite cheap, why not buy it? I used to do so in the past when it was worth it, however...All the hype lasted for the upcoming 15 minutes until I hit the 1v1 Deadpool Pvp event...[redacted] what has happened to the algorithms. LITERALLY, 10 duels in a row, regardless of which 3* champ I picked, I got bombed with multiple 4 and 5-match cascades with a [redacted] lot of damage, either from 3* or (of course) 5* enemies, wiping me in an instant. I had to waste half of the health packs I had received from the milestone rewards because my roster got seriously tortured. Even deadpool with 6kHP dominated my 9,5k deadpool because the tile cascades always played in his favour. All the excitement from returning was instantly burnt down by this freaking joke. Played 20 pvps, won only the first one after buying the pack (so guys, NOPE, the myth about having advantage against AI after purchasing stuff does not seem to be valid, at least not in a long-term). :P

I don't really know whether this is just my [redacted] luck with this game, but whenever I decide to give it a go, it disappoints me gigantically. I had played it years ago, lost one progress, then decided to make a new one, reached 3* champed land again which is always met with either 5* opponents or just impossible cascades. However I try, I always end up hitting the uninstall button - this time probably for good...  Gosh, I wish I had recorded it today, but I think it would only make me mad, seeing how one-cover 5* opponents deal 13k+ damage to my 3* Thanos or Ironman (in ONE....FREAKING....TURN)  

Hope you are all having a good time and lots of health! :) 

Wish you all the best in 2021 

**Mod note: edited to remove inappropriate language.- fight4thedream