Pull Tracking

JangoLore
JangoLore Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
When all of you are tracking your pulls, do you sit with your phone in one hand and the other on a computer spreadsheet? 

I am building up my first mega-horde (82 LL, 1880 cp so far) having just recently got my head above water in 5 star land and when I finally break it wanted to track it.  I am looking for suggestions on the best way to do it.

Comments

• helix72
    helix72 Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    A couple of options:

1) You can do the above
    2) You can just look at the rewards screen before applying them all. They are listed in the order pulled
    3) If you want to do it later, use a screen recording app. iOS has one built in, but I personally use one that allows me to slow down the playback speed.
  • JangoLore
    Ooh, I didn't realize that the pull order was the same as the rewards screen.  Thanks!!
  • Michael1957
    Michael1957 Posts: 630 Critical Contributor
    Possibly a stupid question: Why would you ? 
  • Kross
    Kross Posts: 92 Match Maker
    I use a pen and paper, just to keep track of how many of each 5* I have so I know when I can stop.
  • JangoLore
    @Michael1957 I had seen posts a while back where people had complained to customer service if the ratios were very low when they pulled and IIRC may have been given some form of remuneration.  Other than that, it does feed into the collector element of the game to track roster information like that.  Also, some people generally like statistics.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    JangoLore said:
    @Michael1957 I had seen posts a while back where people had complained to customer service if the ratios were very low when they pulled and IIRC may have been given some form of remuneration.  Other than that, it does feed into the collector element of the game to track roster information like that.  Also, some people generally like statistics.
    maybe at one point CS may have done that, but i'm pretty sure that you'll get the standard "pull rates vary" response if you tried that now.