CotT: Bobby vs. Teen Jean

Options
qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
As you would expect the board provided *two* beefy match 5 right off the bat. Sigh, avoid both and start collecting blue. I had given Bobby extra blue and green AP as a precaution. Stun Jean and collect more blue/purple. Punch her at the same time as she comes out of her stun with 25 health left. I then had another match 5 that I took. She stunned me and then died. Hah. LT was a 4* champ that by a domino-effect gave two more LT and 20 cp. Not bad. But no 5*.

Comments

• PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The blue dropped in for me just in time to prevent a cascade-crazy-Jean from firing her green - on turn three or so. The turn before she would have fired it I managed to get six blue, and stunned her. On the turn before she un-stunned, I managed to get another six blue, leading to a frosty fist of fury straight to her carrot nose. This left her dazed and reeling, but still in the fight. I also rather smugly snatched a match-5 while she was stunned. I winced and prepared for her green the next turn, but then I noticed that I had the AP number requirements reversed in my mind for her purple and green, giving me a small bit of breathing room. I somehow managed to get 12 green before she got two more green, and finished her off with liquid paper... oops i mean white out.