Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#272: Adam the Gold-Nosed Warlock
* Milestones and Quests! 
* New Feature: Puzzle Ops! 
* Adam Warlock

Comments

• TDejaAuthor
    TDejaAuthor Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2020
    How COULD you forget Aisha Tyler, one of the hottest comedians on earth, was the third host of TALK SOUP!  I am ashamed, I tell ya--ASHAMED!

...and now you DARE besmirched the name of that pocket princess Kristen Chemowitz?  Oh, man....there will be reprisals....
  • Storm of fire
    Storm of fire Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    It's not Christmas related at all, but please tell me Ian has watched Curse of the Fatal Death. Yes it's a Doctor Who spoof, but for its runtime it has a cast that's just about as star-studded as Love Actually. (With some crossover.) 

My list doesn't meet Ray's strict requirements: Hogfather, The Husbands of River Song, and Wallace & Gromit: the Wrong Trousers. Only one of which is properly Christmas-y and even then it's Christmas in a fantasy world. The others are a Doctor Who Christmas special that's not very Christmas-y aside from snow and reindeer antlers being worn and a stop-motion animation that was often played on TV on holidays like Christmas. 

Also one of the Fireside chats/Johnny's puzzle games led me to develop the amazing combo of Polaris and Medusa. So much burst health, gens blue AP for the stun, leads to a board full of special tiles very easily, even just through matches. Very festive hair colours too.
    Working on finding a third that also rewards the player for matching special tiles/punishes the opponent for matching special tiles. 
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards

Working on finding a third that also rewards the player for matching special tiles/punishes the opponent for matching special tiles. 
    Lockjaw. Thematically he's Medusa's pet too.
    KGB