Shard-targeting 5*

Options
wingX
wingX Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
edited December 2020 in Roster and Level Help
Hi, currently I am 4* tiers and I just about to finish setting Okoye (will be fully covered at 5/3/5 after this) and am looking next 5* to favourite. I have mostly all 4* full covered (except with those new one coming out after Polaris) and all my 5* are Lv 255.
Below is my list of some possible 5* I will like to favourite which also show how much they are covered now and how many shards they have now:
  • Apocalypse (2/2/2) - 95 shards
  • Beta Ray (1/2/4) - 0 shards (I use him often together with Polaris and he is also part of a team to counter 4*Juggernaut)
  • Kitty (3/1/1) - 150 shards (I have a Emma Frost ready to champed to 285 to get 1 yellow Kitty cover)(currently one of my top choice as I want to get her purple to 3 cover so the countdown will be 2 turn instead of 3.
  • Prof X (3/1/2) - 100 shards
  • Immortal Hulk - (0/2/1) - 100 shards
  • Thor - (2/1/0) - 80 shards (will get 1 green covers in 100 plus days)(also already obtain the Green cover from Championed Valkyrie
  • Hawkeye - (2/4/2) - I like to use him together with 4*Carol and Agent Coulson
I also try not to convert my shards to a 5th cover for a 5* in case I get one of the covers from opening a token. I currently also not intending to transited into 5* and mostly use 5* together with 4* for combos and countering.
Edited: Thus I would like to ask which of the 5* in the list should I prioritise next?
Thank you.

Comments

• wingX
    wingX Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    OJSP said:
    Are you asking which 5* to prioritise next?

Sorry, I forget to put down the main question. Yeah, I am asking which of the 5* in the list to prioritise next. I will edit the original post with the question. Thanks. :)

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,940 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kitty, because you can get a Yellow cover for her almost right away and she's still top tier. While she doesn't pair well with Okoye she does pair well with many others and will give you other options team wise than just Okoye/iHulk.
    KGB