Magneto in Latest Legends Store?

slow
slow Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
edited December 2020 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi, anyone think he will in the store around 15th this month? Needed to decide whether to go for CL 9 or 10 "Hearts of Darkness". Wanted to draw Heimdall as "meatshield" in the Royal's node. Thanks.

Ps. sorry I thought Heimdall is featured in this event... anyway...

Comments

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    Should be the 14th, sometime mid-morning to noon (eastern US time). New 5's always rotate into Latest Legends two weeks after their special 25 CP Legendary store closes. Magneto first released on November 19th, then his CP store started on November 26th, and it ran until November 30th. Two weeks later is Monday, December 14th.

Every now and then the CP store runs a little long (ending on a Tuesday instead of a Monday), which means the new character wouldn't enter tokens until a Tuesday, but that's fairly rare.

Magneto should enter tokens (replacing Daken) sometime today, most likely in the next 12 hours or so, even.
  • slow
    slow Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Thanks. 2 weeks after special Legendary store closes. I will take note on that.
  • Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 594 Critical Contributor
    slow said:
    Another way to keep track is it's usually the same week as the next 5 star announcement
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mags is in now.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,413 Chairperson of the Boards
    Omegased said:
    slow said:
    Another way to keep track is it's usually the same week as the next 5 star announcement
    Not sure if this is true.  Isn't a 4* coming this week?  I could be wrong.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Omegased said:
    slow said:
    Not sure if this is true.  Isn't a 4* coming this week?  I could be wrong.

It could be either as the 4545 pattern had been inconsistent lately.  But we are on track for a 5* after getting scorp.