Significant Champion Rewards per Rarity?

Options
winter37
winter37 Posts: 54 Match Maker
I'm working on an application that will track and quickly compute champ rewards (https://github.com/dylanesque/MPQChampApp), and I'm hoping to have a demo version deployed next week for folks to try out. I'm wondering what y'all consider 'significant' or top-tier champ rewards per rarity? I'm thinking something like:

2*: shards, covers, mighty recruit token
3*: shards, covers, mighty or better recruit token, 5 or more CP
4*: shards, covers,  LL token, 5 or more CP
5*: 25 CP, LL token
Tagged:

Comments

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 571 Critical Contributor
    Options
    What's the goal for this? is this to see how many shards my 4star character will require to get to level X? and then by extension, how many of X tokens to get to there?

I would say that the 5star is probably not necessary to be honest, as every second level is CP.

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Omegased said:
    What's the goal for this? is this to see how many shards my 4star character will require to get to level X? and then by extension, how many of X tokens to get to there?

I would say that the 5star is probably not necessary to be honest, as every second level is CP.

The goal is get practice writing deployable web apps.  Here is a suggestion.  I’m sure your already working on a localized version.  And once you lock that down, you should try to implement on publically accessible AWS, AZURE, google compute.  Both google and Amazon have learner tiers that should be more than sufficient for your app.  The actual costs will be zero( all have pretty generous limits) and you’ll be able to work out all the steps for implementation.  Good luck and this is a great personal development project
  • winter37
    Options
    Omegased said:

Phumade is correct in that it's to show off what I can do in web app development: I am a professional dev, but a lot of my best recent work is under NDA, so I want something more robust I can show publicly. 

That aside, the pain point I'm trying to solve is that I want to be able to see, at a glance, who's closest to major rewards so I know where the best characters are to flag as bonus heroes at any given time.

• winter37
    Options
    Phumade said:
    Omegased said:

The goal is get practice writing deployable web apps.  Here is a suggestion.  I’m sure your already working on a localized version.  And once you lock that down, you should try to implement on publically accessible AWS, AZURE, google compute.  Both google and Amazon have learner tiers that should be more than sufficient for your app.  The actual costs will be zero( all have pretty generous limits) and you’ll be able to work out all the steps for implementation.  Good luck and this is a great personal development project
    Phumade said:
    Omegased said:

I would avoid AWS at all costs since it's absurdly complicated to deploy a basic app on, I wouldn't use it unless an employer mandated it. Netlify has been my go-to in the past, but I think I'll go with Vercel since it's written in Next.js and since they're the folks that built that framework, it's fairly optimized for that. 
  • thedarkphoenix
    thedarkphoenix Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    Options
    winter37 said:
    Omegased said:

Phumade is correct in that it's to show off what I can do in web app development: I am a professional dev, but a lot of my best recent work is under NDA, so I want something more robust I can show publicly. 

That aside, the pain point I'm trying to solve is that I want to be able to see, at a glance, who's closest to major rewards so I know where the best characters are to flag as bonus heroes at any given time.

Funny enough I JUST started doing this this week, before this week I just picked a character and let them run there course