My spreadsheet to track CP, LLT and tell you when to pull

Not sure if this is where I should post this and, from what I've read in the forum rules this is appropriate to post, but here it goes...

This is a spreadsheet I made in Google Sheets that keeps track of your LLT and CP. It has a field where you can put in how many LLT tokens you want to pull and it will automatically (dynamically) switch from a red "Wait" to a green "Pull" if you have enough LLT and CP to meet the demanded amount of pulls. It also tabulates total LLT pulls (LLT + (CP/25) ), how many CLT you can pull (CP/20) and how many pulls you can make from a Special Legendary Vault (CP/25).

There's also a sheet that explains how everything works, if you want details, but it's fairly self-explanatory.

It's pretty simple and it's meant to be. It's easily viewable on your phone and the colors have been adjusted to be easily viewable and distinct from each other during normal (light) and dark mode. It might not be compatible with various types of colorblindness, though, so keep that in mind if you're color blind.

Fields that are important are protected against editing (will give you a notice if you try to edit it) and also set up so only the owner can edit it. What I do is host the sheet on a separate throw-away account and then access it with my main account, so that I'm unable to edit fields that I'm not supposed to. This is hosted on another throw away account, so please do not try to contact it as I will not respond.

To use it, simply go to the below link, click File and the "Make a copy" to copy it to your Google Sheets account. Feel free to modify it, add to it, share it with others, etc. Anyone who has the link can access it. I made it to help me transition from 4* to 5* land and I found it really useful, so thought I would share it. (sharing is caring!) 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14Ph2SxzcKK3dRYINIoHbt3m95kI4rnuGUMdLJiqLGco/edit?usp=sharing

Comments

• ComputersCookingCats
    ComputersCookingCats Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Oh, I forgot to mention... the fractions for fields are all rounded down to the nearest whole number. So, if you have 99CP, it won't round the fraction up to 4 LLT pulls or 5 CLT pulls. The Wait/Pull field is set to <= so it will tell you to pull if your number of desired LLT pulls is less than or equal to how many you have available, not just more than what's available. This prevent the filed from being blank if you want 100 pulls and have 100 LLT pulls available.