Nothing working after latest update

Options
After today's update (8th December), nothing works in my App. I can play matches, however no abilities work: cards don't convert gems, don't energize, things like "when enters the battlefield, do..." don't work etc. Same with spells - don't work at all.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

My phone is RealMe 6, Android 10. Rebooting the phone didn't help.

[Hint? After the update, when I turned the app, it said something like "Your resources on the phone run out, please first free them" or so, can't remember. Does it have something to do with it?]

Comments

• Persil
    Persil Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2020
    Options
    [Solution]
    Uninstalling the app and installing it again solved the issue. If anyone is having similar problem - this should help.
  • Hatrix
    Hatrix Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Im having general lag and game slowing down to the point where i have to remove my battery to restart my phone... Do I have to do anything to back up my profile if I remove/reinstall the app...?
  • ambrosio191
    ambrosio191 Posts: 293 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hatrix said:
    Im having general lag and game slowing down to the point where i have to remove my battery to restart my phone... Do I have to do anything to back up my profile if I remove/reinstall the app...?

If you are signed in with facebook that backs up your profile.  Other than that the best thing to do is find your UUID so if your profile gets lost in the remove/reinstall you can contact customer support and they can restore.